Tarbs v Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarbs v Buzz

Tarbs had a bad game last night, but most players will have one of those now and again. It was just one of those nights for him, but he'll be ok for us before long.

My point here is that Buzz has played out wide and in a defensive midfield role but has never been given the freedom of the pitch that Tarbs is being given. I have to say, under DeCanio Buzz played some superb stuff and I would love to give him an attacking midfield role again.

When he's fit why not allow him the freedom that Tarbs is being given and I'm sure Buzz wouldn't be as wasteful. They are both similar players and we can only have one on the pitch at a time in that type of role.

Let's mix it up a bit, give Tarbs a stint on the bench to focus himself and lets see if Buzz will flourish with a free role.

we've got two very talented players, so lets use both of them

agree 100 per cent, buzz hasnt been played in his proper position for years and he was immense there.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Tarbs had a bad game last night, but most players will have one of those now and again. It was just one of those nights for him, but he'll be ok for us before long.

My point here is that Buzz has played out wide and in a defensive midfield role but has never been given the freedom of the pitch that Tarbs is being given. I have to say, under DeCanio Buzz played some superb stuff and I would love to give him an attacking midfield role again.

When he's fit why not allow him the freedom that Tarbs is being given and I'm sure Buzz wouldn't be as wasteful. They are both similar players and we can only have one on the pitch at a time in that type of role.

Let's mix it up a bit, give Tarbs a stint on the bench to focus himself and lets see if Buzz will flourish with a free role.

we've got two very talented players, so lets use both of them

Buzz is a more rounded player, he would excel in a free role.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

agree buzz when fit must be given the opportunity to play in his natural position. Too good of a player to be kept on the bench because of an out of form Tarbs.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
        X