Big Pat... Point to prove against BC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Pat... Point to prove against BC?

Maybe I'm clutching at straws here but was just wondering whether the big man might be unleashed on Brizzle tomorrow as he didn't exactly set the world alight when he was there and he might want to try and put one over on them...

Maybe talking horse's dovers but you never know....

U R's......................

I agree .....clutching at straws,he is shite and says alot of our striker situation that he is picked(as sub)

Comment

Am hoping you're wrong....

but fear might well be clutching at thin air here... hopefully HH and JM will find their scoring boots again or that Tommy Smith will be given a go and bang in a brace....

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
        Maybe I'm clutching at straws here but was just wondering whether the big man might be unleashed on Brizzle tomorrow as he didn't exactly set the world alight when he was there and he might want to try and put one over on them...

Maybe talking horse's dovers but you never know....
        U R's......................
        think you might be suffering a bad case of mixed metaphors here ahR, but you do make a fair point re aggy!

Comment

For this to happen, said player needs 2 things in his make up; Hunger and desire.
          He has neither.

Comment

Luckily the big man saved our bacon....

also, did anyone notice how shiny his head was tonight.. a sneaky buff N chuff???

Comment

Funny old world, aint it??
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                also, did anyone notice how shiny his head was tonight.. a sneaky buff N chuff???
                Did you see the steam coming out the top of he's head after the game... that was funny!

Comment

Good call mate

Comment

The steam was a corker...

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Did you see the steam coming out the top of he's head after the game... that was funny!
                    like a freshly laid cow-'Pat' in a farmers field....

Comment

Working...
                    X