Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back on the island

whats been going on ???

i was at the norwich, even though it was a draw i thought we did well, im estatic weve got walker extended

so have i missed anyting else

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
    whats been going on ???

i was at the norwich, even though it was a draw i thought we did well, im estatic weve got walker extended

so have i missed anyting else
    Other than Mahon coming back don't think you've missed anything.

9 clean sheets from 11. Still undefeated but because we aren't winning 4-0 every week some believe we are doomed.

Comment

Comment

Morning eastpaddoknutta.

Sorry for the late response. I have been extremely busy recently and have struggled to find the time to write the reports up.

I'll do my best to get round to doing a write up of the Swansea game tomorrow evening (If im not catching up on sleep!).

Cheers.

Comment

SM yes please a swansea report will be VERY much appreciated. Cheers mate.

Oh and we will have to go for that pint but unfortunately the millwall night wasn't ideal with the closure of pubs
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            SM yes please a swansea report will be VERY much appreciated. Cheers mate.

Oh and we will have to go for that pint but unfortunately the millwall night wasn't ideal with the closure of pubs
            Hello mate, how you doing?

Yes no worries, we can definitely do that some other time

I'll do my best to get a Swansea one written up. I'm coming back on a 3am ferry which gets me home for around 4:30... then back up for work at 9 - so not sure how much I'll remember!!!

I'll do my best though.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
              Morning eastpaddoknutta.

Sorry for the late response. I have been extremely busy recently and have struggled to find the time to write the reports up.

I'll do my best to get round to doing a write up of the Swansea game tomorrow evening (If im not catching up on sleep!).

Cheers.
              CHEERS MATE

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
              X