Gavs back - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is fantastic news.

Mahon's last game was home to Leicester last year when he went off injured. I'm sure we all remember that match as the start of our fall from grace last year.

He was sorely missed at the time - I remember all the posts on here - and then seemed to get forgotten.

Put him straight in the team to replace Akos - whose injury may be quite nasty from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      Careful fella you'll get accused of being me!
      It's only when someone annoys MYU that he suddenly pulls the 'duplicate account' card to get people banned.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
        It's only when someone annoys MYU that he suddenly pulls the 'duplicate account' card to get people banned.
        Are you Dazzer?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Mahon offer more than Rowlands rather than one tackle oh I'm injured.
          That's about as correct as it is good grammar. Why are people so quick to slate Rowlands just for being injured? Top servant to the club and an asset to any side in the division when fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
            This is fantastic news.

Mahon's last game was home to Leicester last year when he went off injured. I'm sure we all remember that match as the start of our fall from grace last year.

He was sorely missed at the time - I remember all the posts on here - and then seemed to get forgotten.

Put him straight in the team to replace Akos - whose injury may be quite nasty from what I've heard.
            haha tell me you are having a laugh!! Bring him in on Tuesday!?! What a load of rubbish- He hasn't played a competitive game in yonks and you expect him to fit in nicely

Not what we need either- Derry is our defensive player. With him it should always be Faurlin who has that little bit more creative quality. Bit of a pointless signing imo
            Now, Then, Forever
            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

dont dare say that james. mahon is the best player in the world.
              i got taught that earlier by the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                give it a rest, put your spoon away.

as for the signing, good one in my eyes, good to see another solid squad player.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                  That's about as correct as it is good grammar. Why are people so quick to slate Rowlands just for being injured? Top servant to the club and an asset to any side in the division when fit.
                  Agreed, harsh on Rowly. He wears his heart on his sleve and will always give is all. The lad is decent too.

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                  haha tell me you are having a laugh!! Bring him in on Tuesday!?! What a load of rubbish- He hasn't played a competitive game in yonks and you expect him to fit in nicely

Not what we need either- Derry is our defensive player. With him it should always be Faurlin who has that little bit more creative quality. Bit of a pointless signing imo
                  Are you another who doesn't believe in having a squad then?
                  Do you honestly think Derry will play every game, for the full 90 mins?
                  Do you think Legs is a good enough backup?

Come on mate, you usually post with a lot of sense, so I would have thought you'd understand why Mahon is back here. He not only fits the bill, but he knows this club and has played with quite a few of the squad. He worked very well with Taarabt at the start of last season, and was massively missed once injured, as was Rowly.

Edit: PS, I'm not implying that he should start by the way, so that's not the point I was trying to make.

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  Grow up and stop biting. You say you're older than our 'click' (That still makes me chuckle) yet you act and write like a ten year old. Who's said anything about Mahon being the best, or even class? He's an old fasioned defensive CM who is also a very good professional. You have slated a few players, and they seem to have been incorrect. Can you not even entertain the idea that you may yet again be wrong with this one? Can you not believe for a second that your opinion is not the be all?
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    Agreed, harsh on Rowly. He wears his heart on his sleve and will always give is all. The lad is decent too.

Come on mate, you usually post with a lot of sense, so I would have thought you'd understand why Mahon is back here. He not only fits the bill, but he knows this club and has played with quite a few of the squad. He worked very well with Taarabt at the start of last season, and was massively missed once injured, as was Rowly.

Edit: PS, I'm not implying that he should start by the way, so that's not the point I was trying to make.

Grow up and stop biting. You say you're older than our 'click' (That still makes me chuckle) yet you act and write like a ten year old. Who's said anything about Mahon being the best, or even class? He's an old fasioned defensive CM who is also a very good professional. You have slated a few players, and they seem to have been incorrect. Can you not even entertain the idea that you may yet again be wrong with this one? Can you not believe for a second that your opinion is not the be all?
                    this is why you are such a know all whos never wrong and wont drop things pal. ive explained the spelling of it and why i did it, but nah you got to keep on trying to imply my intelligence is lower than yours. (which i tell you right here right now, it aint)
                    i spelt clique correct every single time, and when i typed it as click, i typed it how i wanted it to sound. where i come from, little cliques like you have got going on here are called 'clicks' as in the word 'click', like i explained as people say 'clickety click click'.
                    so drop that one now cos you are wrong ok, not me, it was done on purpose.
                    and i dont #### any qpr players, i dont like helguson but hes done great, but he never tried enough for me, so ive said how i feel, and ive done the same on gavin mahon, if he is a starting player tomorrow night (or any game this season) after a year out, then we are struggling in cover.
                    this is the internet it aint a pub, so stop trying to start a ruck, cos its pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

As a squad player, I would say your actually right. Just was a bit bemused that someone suggested he should start tomorrow

As a backup for Derry, I'm more than happy for him to be part of our 'squad'.
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

@ james - this is where the starting tomorrow night words came from.

Fulham is a typically diverse London area with something for everyone - from the hustle and bustle of North End Road Market, to the refined chicness of the iconic Fulham Road. It boasts superb pubs and restaurants, two Premier League football clubs and excellent transport links.

Comment

Lovely fella see him in Nando's quite regularly, lives near me. Always friendly as we have a couple of mutual friends & is also looking very trim.

Well happy with that signing.

Comment

Originally posted by E6 Ranger View Post
                            Are you Dazzer?
                            I'm saying nothing in case MYU accuses me of it.

Comment

Working...
                            X