Dropping Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    the first 5-6 games is Taarabt had a spring in his step and was passing and moving and a joy to watch
    This is exactly it in a nutshell Paul. Doing the simple things the obvious things made him look an amazing player & made us such an attacking force I haven't seen that for the last few games. Faurlin or not Taarabt needs to 'go back to basics' as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Ric Roc you don't need to explain yourself, we realised silvercue should be treated like dester4england ....
      I am no poet. Couldn't possible compete.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

taraabt is class. An average game for him is still better than most people in this division. He cant score solo efforts in every game, hes only human. But most of our chances come from him, class act - no need to drop him. If anyone was to be replaced at the moment, itd be hogan, with smith coming in

Comment

Pete is spot on, 2 or 3 incredible passes to Mackie and Hogan in 1st half, only Taarabt would have seen.
          Everytime we looked dangerous was through him.

Only threat we have currently.

Comment

So you didn't think Walker was the best player on the park? starting to sound like you missed sat's game mate?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yes Walker was by far and away the MOM, just addressing the AT issue. He was better than Hogan, Buzz and Smith.

Comment

I'm actually very surprised that 25% of fans would want to see or think Adel Taarabt should be dropped. Thought it would be 10-12%.

Can't drop the main attacking threat in our team.

Comment

Drop him and whats the alternative?? Pointless

Comment

Extraordinary that 25% would drop him. You get what you get with Taarabt. Not a great game against Norwich, which was frustrating to watch. But it's just the flip side of his terrific performances earlier in the season. Did anyone expect something other than a mixture of the sublime and the ridiculous? That's why he's with us and not with a top Spanish side.

Comment

Jeffro this is no dig in the slightest but do you not think Buzsacky is a quality player?

I think with fraulin and derry in the side Buzz goal scoring could be crucial to us. Tarbs wouldn't get half the goals Buzz would get over the course of a season. I would probably play both of them but for me Buzz needs to play in his natural position and thats just off the striker so for that reason I don't think tarbs should always be looked at as an automatic starter when under performing. All about opinions but thats why I think 25% of people would at least consider it.

Comment

its because hes so noticable in his skills and telling passes, that when he has a quiet game its so spottable. but not one player in front of the defenders played as well as they have been doing, why aint we doing polls to see if we want drop them all?
                        madness i must agree. still unbeaten, tho our defence is a lot better than our midfield and attack.

Comment

Buszacky is a good players in fits and starts Weare. I think he offers far better accuracy than Taarabt, and is a little more diisciplined, but Our "real" chances and threat will always come through AT. 1st half he played a sublime ball to Mackie, one which no one else in the squad is capable of.

In high pressure matches, against high tempo sides like Norwich its these opportunities which will decide a game, and we have no one else capable of a defence splitting pass.

Faurlin is quality but sits a little deep to really penetrate.

The likes of Mackie and ephraim will run run run and unfortunately other sides are able to match this, what they cannot match is an on form Adel Taarabt.

Comment

I agree with the above, my concerns are his form. Beginning of the season he was the best player in the league. I just hope fraulin comes in and adel has a brilliant game. I actually wouldn't drop him but he does need to improve because when you have players like Buzz on the bench that = competition for ALL 1st team players. Our defence and keeper is the only area I wouldn't touch.

Comment

drop the player who creates most of our chances? Madness. Think he's done pretty well considering he's a marked man in every game we play!

Comment

Thought Taraabt well off the pace on sat also mackie ooks like he could do with a rest our entire midfield looked uneasy & sluggish especially when buzz went off think that threw us out of our stride dosen;t look like buzz will be fit for Tuesday. Faurlin back in alogside Derry think he's missed him.agree with GTP Rowlands might be a step backwards at the moment with smith faurlin & Legs (who on sat was a disgrace)in front of him in the pecking order

Comment

Working...
                                X