What a bench for tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a bench for tomorrow!

Cerny(would make the 1st 11 with most championship teams),Ore(dito),Faurlin(should be starting as he is our top player,but NW unlikely to change),Smith(again would walk into most other teams),Hulse(GREAT if he is fit enough to make the bench)Hall(good enough for Newcastle,despite what most think,i still rate him) and Agyemang(ok the odd man out,but still a decent last ten minute impact player)......so if things are not going our way expect Faurlin and Hulse to come on and change the game,1st time this season we will have that luxory,so optimistic we will win tomorrow

no rowly then???,,,,,,,,,,if so i think marty gonna struggle to make the grade again for us!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The sign of an improving and strong side, no longer do we have some sub standard players. Everyone has to work for their starting place and that is good.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        no rowly then???,,,,,,,,,,if so i think marty gonna struggle to make the grade again for us!
        Erm - this isn't FACT yet.

Just the OPs opinion.

No-one knows who will be on the bench - maybe even NW doesn't know yet.

Comment

rowly picked up an injury in the reserves. what about legs in place of agyman?

Comment

rowly in injury shocker.
            hes had it imho. does anyone here honestly think we should be taking him with us to the premiership?
            and stop being sentimental, hes not your nan.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              rowly in injury shocker.
              hes had it imho. does anyone here honestly think we should be taking him with us to the premiership?
              and stop being sentimental, hes not your nan.

It's not nice but you have to say he's a bit past it now and will never fully recover to play a whole season

Comment

Rowly is finished as a starter.Can see him only being a bench warmer from now on.Too much competition for a start for him to be a realistic option for a starting place.

Top man though.

Comment

Rowlands would have made the subs bench if fit,Id only find a position for Legs in defence but we have plenty of cove back there already.

Comment

Working...
                  X