Steffen Iversen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can never understand you Rev?

Frode's english is fair superior. Maybe you could use him as a go between in future?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
      No itīs not:pleasantsuprise:. But what I meant is that he deliver what is needed when Rosenborg are facing international opponents. He is also at his best when he plays for Norway against better teams.
      I do also believe that he can make a real impact as a sub. But no way I will look at him as fringe player.
      A point that often is referred to when Iversen is described is his ability to read the game. In that respect he is also held in high regard not only within Norwegian fotball.
      I don't dissagree with that at all.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        I don't dissagree with that at all.
        Thank you!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I can never understand you Rev?

Frode's english is fair superior. Maybe you could use him as a go between in future?
          Steady on with the stones in the glass house! I have to say, I will lay you ten English pounds to your one that his English knocks your Norweigan (or other Scandanavian language) into a cocked hat

Seriously, and this isn't aimed at you alone sir, I cringe at the arrogance of the English speaking population when they dig out any foreign national communicating in a foreign tongue!

A little humility goes a long long way in this modern world of ours. Come on W, offer the man a (phonetic spelling) Huegli, why don't you
          Last edited by Bluehoop; 14-10-2010, 01:27 PM.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            So has Edgar Davids.

Next point.

Edit...And Tomassi played at all the top levels.
            That didn't work out too well, did it?

I am not saying he'd be poor...Just that you're over rating him.
            Davids is 37, been out of the game for 2 years, and playing for bloody Palace. Great comparison mate

I said he was a good player, and would be a GOOD signing, how am I overrating him? Not saying he's Messi you know

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Steady on with the stones in the glass house! I have to say, I will lay you ten English pounds to your one that his English knocks your Norweigan (or other Scandanavian language) into a cocked hate

Seriously, and this isn't aimed at you alone sir, I cringe at the arrogance of the English speaking population when they dig out any foreign national communicating in a foreign tongue!

A little humility goes a long long way in this modern world of ours. Come on W, offer the man a (phonetic spelling) Huegli, why don't you
              Rev's wife is a lady, get your facts straight Bluehoop

Comment

Football mundial did a nice story on Steffen about a year ago

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                  Ok, that's me well and truly in the glass house with W then!! Apologies to the Rev's wife but at least it means the hug is warranted with no homo angles
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Maybe that also explains why W can never understand her
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Betsafe is open to bids on where he's playing next year. They seem to think West Ham and Fulham would be interested

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Ok, that's me well and truly in the glass house with W then!! Apologies to the Rev's wife but at least it means the hug is warranted with no homo angles

Itīs OK!! Apology accepted. No problem!!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Betsafe is open to bids on where he's playing next year. They seem to think West Ham and Fulham would be interested

I see this Vålerenga rumour is still doing the rounds then. GRRR
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I would say Petter Vaagan Moen of Brann is a better alternative since he can play on the left wing and in the Taarabt/Faurlin position..and he's still only 26. Best norwegian buy is Henriksen also from Rosenborg but we need to get promotion first to get him. Iversen as a back-up is ok but only til end of season for me.

Comment

My point was the aerial presence of Iversen, Helguson and Hulse at the same time, would worry just about anyone
                              Three strikers with a combined age nudging 100...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                Three strikers with a combined age nudging 100...
                                Don't think you were complaining about his age when Heidar scored the winner at palace? This bs about age is doing my head in, when will people ever learn? "FFS Shaun Derry?? He looks 50!". Ray Wilkins anyone? Teddy Sheringham was playing in the premiership at 40!

Comment

Working...
                                X