Mackie keen to improve QPR form after Scotland adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie keen to improve QPR form after Scotland adventure

Despite an exceptional start to the season in the Championship, Jamie Mackie says he will have to stay in form to warrant another Scotland call-up.

More...
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I actually love Mackies attitude!! So reminds me of Ainsworth
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

there is a radio station up here called Real Radio and they broadcast a football phone in each week night from 6pm - 8pm it's hosted by Ewan Cameron and Alan Rough. they're both very dismissive of English football (you know the stuff - get a hard on if we get beat) the majority of callers were very unhappy with Jamies call up at the expense of Kenny Miller - in the first game on more than a few occassions Jamie broke free but was ignored by the guy on the ball - was dropped to subs bench last night but when he came on he looked lively - i'm just happy he got through it without injury - hope he hits a bag full - just to ram it back down their throats - if any of you can pick it up on the internet listen to these guys - they really do give it to us - they call it "banter" but its blatant racsism - they'd go potty if English based radio stations ripped the pish out of the Jocks - Tartan Army what a bunch of scarf wearing munchkins

Comment

Working...
      X