Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR Help Out Non League Welling United ( A little)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Help Out Non League Welling United ( A little)

Auction Friday 22nd October

Queens Park Rangers FC Pennant 2009-2010
    Signed by Peter Ramage, Lee Brown, Kasper Gorkss, Alejandro Faurlin, Rowan Vine, Martin Rowlands, Angelo Balanta, Mikele Leigertwood, Akos Buzsaky, Matt Hill, Neil Warnock, Tamas Priskin, Mathew Connolly.
    Donated by Pat Neal

More...
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Good -- my local team (work-wise) and several of my boys have played for their junior wings in the past.
    Good luck to them with their auction.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

And while we're on Rangers giving a helping hand, Josie got an e-mail from the Kent Association from the Blind about the London Visually Impaired football festival during half term, run partly by the QPR in the Community Trust, with free entry to all VI youngsters, and an extra Superhoops session afterwards.
      Unfortunately it's for under 18's so she's too old, but another well done to Rangers
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Decent little Club are Welling and the only side other than Rangers I would ever consider going to watch. Back when i was a kid and first got moved to Kent by the family they were Bexley United and my Dad took me a few times to see if he could stop me asking to go to Rangers every week! Didn't work of course and 40 odd years later its Rangers every week for me.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
        X