Taarabt & Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogge View Post
    Adel is something else..we need to take the greatness with the stupid sometimes. Like his tantrum when he is getting subbed. He makes our team better!!

But he can't make the decision in January can he?? It's all up to Allah..

Reporter
    -"Adel, will you play for QPR the rest of the season and help gain promotion?"

Adel
    -"Insha'Allah" = if God wants

Does that translate to the Christian "saying" God willing? I suppose on the other hand he is saying it depends on what his God tells him to do - as a mere aetheist, I just don't get all this stuff and would rather judge this Diva once he leaves. Obviously my judgment will depend on the timing of his departure, his destination and what he and the mighty R's have achieved when he does leave.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• It wasn't a real quote...just what he should be saying if asked

Comment

• Big fuss about nothing if you ask me, every transfer window from now onwards there is going to be speculation and an agent trying to engineer a big money move. It may be that it is completely out of our hands and that the original signing has a minimum fee release clause (probably much lower than we would like) for a prem or other europeon top tier league bid. So if in January Newcastle bid say £4m and that triggered the clause he's going to consider it.

Its really not worth getting het up about the chances of him staying beyond one season if he was successful on the pitch were always very very slim

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          [/B]

Does that translate to the Christian "saying" God willing? I suppose on the other hand he is saying it depends on what his God tells him to do - as a mere aetheist, I just don't get all this stuff and would rather judge this Diva once he leaves. Obviously my judgment will depend on the timing of his departure, his destination and what he and the mighty R's have achieved when he does leave.
          Insha Allah is God Willing, we do use this every time we talk about things we gonna do in future.
          TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Working...
          X