Taarabt & Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt & Newcastle

During the preparation of Morocco national team in Holland before going to Tanzania, Adil Taarabt was asked about New Castle interest, he said he heard of this and he is now concentrating with QPR, and later in January he will decide to stay or to move.

Taarabt interview starts at 1.58m

Het Marokkaans elftal trainde de afgelopen dagen in Amsterdam. Mzine was er bij en maakte deze reportage.www.mzine.nl
    TaarabT Abdel

thats nice of him. lets hope he decides to grace us with his holy prescence and stay in january.

oh im lying by the way, he can #### right off the divv.

Comment

^ oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        thats nice of him. lets hope he decides to grace us with his holy prescence and stay in january.

oh im lying by the way, he can #### right off the divv.

Comment

He won't end up in the Diplomatic Corps, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            ^ oh dear.
            what you oh dearing about. how dare he say he will consider his options in january after signing a contract 4 months previous.
            dont care how good he is (which isnt nowhere near as good as he or a lot of people on here think), i dont want people like that playing for us if they want to go elsewhere, then let them go and good riddance.

oh and where did this newcastle interest thing come from, havent seen that anymore.

Comment

We all knew what we were in for when we signed him. Look at his positives, looking at his negatives could make you suicidal

Comment

oh well, hopefully he will go to newcastle in january then. cos i know this is gonna upset people, but i seriously wouldnt or couldnt give a shite if he did.
                yeah hes talented, but hes also a lot of other things that aint nice. we could live without him. and to be frank, if hes gonna be checking his options and reconsidering his options every couple of months, the sooner he goes the better. cant remember the last time ive heard a player say something so disrespectfull to a club who showed faith in him.
                ta ta

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                  oh well, hopefully he will go to newcastle in january then. cos i know this is gonna upset people, but i seriously wouldnt or couldnt give a shite if he did.
                  yeah hes talented, but hes also a lot of other things that aint nice. we could live without him. and to be frank, if hes gonna be checking his options and reconsidering his options every couple of months, the sooner he goes the better. cant remember the last time ive heard a player say something so disrespectfull to a club who showed faith in him.
                  ta ta

Comment

I think he has to concentrate on his own form, which has slumped after a few fab games. If he wants to be a top player, he needs to learn to control more games and be involved more often. At the moment he is a baby in footballing terms (and actually in his actions at times). There's no doubting his ability, but he needs a harsh lesson in PR and attitude.

Comment

Surprised? Nope. Disappointed nonetheless.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and language barrier. NW will put an arm round him, tell him he isn't all that, doubt Newcastle would want him anyway.

Comment

Me thinks he's going back to his old ways and getting too big for his boots, (he may stay, he may go), who the fock does he think he is, anyway i don't think that would be a good move, we may not be a bigger club than them, but i believe we will prove to be better, especially with a nice cash injection next year and Warnock still in charge, does anyone remember Routledge (another good January move eh!) what's happened to him.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                            Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and language barrier. NW will put an arm round him, tell him he isn't all that, doubt Newcastle would want him anyway.
                            why not?
                            they brought our last piece of over rated crap.

Comment

Nice one Adel.

Can't say he was mis-quoted on that one!
                              Doesn't exactly endear himself to his current club at times (Spurs or QPR), does he?

Still.... he is what he is, I suppose.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X