Taarabt the new Wegerly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt the new Wegerly?

At his best he reminds me of Roy,can score spectacular solo goals and can be greedy as well.Wegerly was the most skillfull and exciting player iv seen in my adult life in a Qpr shirt but feel Adel has the ability to match him in time,just needs to improve on his goal tally,Wegerly scored loads for us before Gerry Francis got sick of his inconsistency ,something Taarabt can be guilty of as well

Wegerle way behind Rod and Stan imo - Adel no where near any of those three........yet!

Comment

At the moment he is the new Harkouk!

Comment

Andy Impey with attitude.

Comment

Tarrabt is a class act and the best player we've had for years, thats not saying much because over the last 14-15 years its been pretty dire.

Wegerlie was more of a team player, but guarantee if Tarrabt stays fit, he will score a wonder goal this season
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Tarrabt is a class act and the best player we've had for years, thats not saying much because over the last 14-15 years its been pretty dire.

Wegerlie was more of a team player, but guarantee if Tarrabt stays fit, he will score a wonder goal this season
            Would rather he just knuckled down and got on with the job in hand.
            Oh BTW the likes of Marsh,Bowles,Wegerle,Stainrod,Byrne all scored wonder goals reguarly.
            He's not in their class at the moment mentally or otherwise.

Comment

I do wonder if people have actually seen the players in real life when they are comparing another player with them.

Comment

Working...
              X