Lee Cook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Cook

We all know that Lee Cook is QPR through and through and im sure he is delighted with the position of the club at present.

I think we can all agree that at present there is no room for him in the starting 11 andwhen everyones fit it could even be a struggle to get on the bench.

Do you think he will be satisfied being a bit part player in hopefully our promotion year or do you see him wanting 1st team football?

I think he could be a useful squad player on the bench. Nowhere near 1st team but definitely could be used as an impact sub.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Old ground, but the question you have to ask is how many natural left-footers in the squad with the ability of a fully fit Cook.

Comment

You also have to ask,

Just how much does NW rate him.

Sadly, I suspect, not as much as we do.
        On the few occasions he came off the bench last season, NW played him on the right asking him to cut in.

I fear he'll never wear the hoops again.
        He'll always be a legend though, on & off the pitch.

Comment

I reckon if we are already promoted by then, he will start our last game against Leeds as a goodwill gesture.

Other than that I think he may be a useful bench warmer when fit.

Comment

Personally he is a swap for Hogan on the left and that's it. I personally think he should come on with 20 to go when we're comfortably winning a game and have him swinging crosses in to Hulse or Helguson from the left. This is something we don't do currently.

Comment

Will be hard for Cook to get game time, but he still has quality and much to offer. It all depends on his fitness, if he's fit we all know what he can do.

Comment

Loan him to Dagenham

Comment

Can't see him playing another game for us sadly. Horrific injury - lucky really to have been able to resume his career at all, wouldn't be at all surprised if he moves down into non-league pretty soon. Or Brentford. Which amounts to the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Can't see him playing another game for us sadly. Horrific injury - lucky really to have been able to resume his career at all, wouldn't be at all surprised if he moves down into non-league pretty soon. Or Brentford. Which amounts to the same thing.
                    I'd be stunned to be fair.

Won't happen.

Comment

He will no doubt have another set back and will struggle to get back.

He would be a useful squad member but i can see him leaving in the summer. Hes worse than darren anderton.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Could still have a big part to play as could Rowly!

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                          Could still have a big part to play as could Rowly!
                          Are you based in Dubai?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Are you based in Dubai?
                            Wrong thread.

Comment

He told my mate at his wedding this summer if rangers got rid of him he would rather retire than drop down to a lower league club.

Comment

Working...
                              X