No announcement yet.

please stop big'in up naaaaaaarwich¬!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please stop big'in up naaaaaaarwich¬!!

they are two bob.........late late goals at scunny,home to away day chokers sarwansee,lost to watford n hull at home...whipped by doncaster.....please dont fret the turkey pluckers will be a whipped by 'les invincibles'.........boootiful!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Facto you have stated a very good fact which everyone will see next Saturday.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

cassy ol son i only deal in 'facts'........those chirpy chirpy cheep cheeps will be like canaries to the slaughter......rabits in the headlights of dissarter............im a bit phissed old boy

Comment

Actually, Norwich is our bogey team, they always get a good result against us, it is about time however we put this side to bed.

Comment

i will agree to get reiger a decent datre if we lose...........those how confident i am.......we bahed em with ten men at theirs last time.they shall not pass as alijandro el madgo is back!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            they are two bob.........late late goals at scunny,home to away day chokers sarwansee,lost to watford n hull at home...whipped by doncaster.....please dont fret the turkey pluckers will be a whipped by 'les invincibles'.........boootiful!!!
            Lets hope the players don't share the same view, complacency is a very dangerous thing.

Comment

its not arrogance old beanster...........we are les invincibles............like ali claimed ' i am the greatest'.............we are the diamonds in the rough........the rollers in a car park of datsuns..........the good looking fellas in a club full of geordies..............we are qpr!

Comment

i will agree to get reiger a decent datre if we lose...........those how confident i am.......we bahed em with ten men at theirs last time.they shall not pass as alijandro el madgo is back!
                Come on delia's/stephen fry's mob! Get me some clunge!

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                  Come on delia's/stephen fry's mob! Get me some clunge!
                  reigs dont chuch away thois weeks zoo/nuts.your gonna need it sat night young man..........we shall devour the clucker n gobblers!

Comment

its not arrogance old beanster...........we are les invincibles............like ali claimed ' i am the greatest'.............we are the diamonds in the rough........the rollers in a car park of datsuns..........the good looking fellas in a club full of geordies..............we are qpr!
                    Les invincibles !! After 10 games??

Comment

lost the return fixture tho facto,but i do so hope ypure right in sayin we will bash em,my old man was bigging them up large today!!!

Comment

until otherwise we are the rocky marcianos of the npc..........they will renam,e white city after bthis team........paddy kenny way......gaspars gorkks house...........jamie mackie crescent.........rowan vine binshutes!!

Comment

and we never score late goals?

Comment

Never have forgiven them for 1976
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                              Never have forgiven them for 1976
                              Ted McDougall to be precise who I think got their winner.

Comment

Working...
                              X