john carew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john carew

i dont know why but ive always thought that if neil warnock got hold of this player he could get him to seriously do some good stuff,could we buy him i wonder
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

good shout, aways rated Carew but one to get IF we get promoted.

Comment

Allways thought the same ted, if his wages were not too high i think Warnock would love to have him...
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yeah with the crosses, he'd be an asset, corner kicks, free kicks, just park him in the six yard box.

Comment

He´s sh_te. He´s Lee Chapman without Lee Chapmans aerial ability and workrate. The technique and vision is nonexistent.

Heidar any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
            He´s sh_te. He´s Lee Chapman without Lee Chapmans aerial ability and workrate. The technique and vision is nonexistent.

Heidar any day of the week.
            You got something against Norwegians LOL?

Carew is much better than Helguson, and would be a great buy IF we went up.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
              You got something against Norwegians LOL?

Carew is much better than Helguson, and would be a great buy IF we went up.
              Got nothing against norwegians, but Carew is sh_te and Helguson is a better player. Carew is big, no more.

Comment

Carews goals against Cyprus on friday.. Pure class!

BORKED

Comment

Got nothing against norwegians, but Carew is sh_te and Helguson is a better player. Carew is big, no more.
                  wow
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yes Im sure the mighty Doncaster and S****horpe will have him quaking in his boots, I mean the Atmosphere at a Sevilla Derby in La liga, is nothing compared to Doncaster vs BArnsley....

He is an inetrnational , premier League striker FFS!!!!

Comment

He's not a Warnock type of player.
                      - Has poor workrate
                      - Poor in the air considering his height
                      - Doesn't score enough goals
                      - Very very injury prone, will retire in 2-3 years I think. Knees are gone

He's strong and quick, that's about it. Overrated

Oh and I'm Norwegian btw

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Yes Im sure the mighty Doncaster and S****horpe will have him quaking in his boots, I mean the Atmosphere at a Sevilla Derby in La liga, is nothing compared to Doncaster vs BArnsley....

He is an inetrnational , premier League striker FFS!!!!
                        So is/was Emile Heskey. What´s your point. I´m sure Helguson is/would be more effective for us than Carew, if it would be possible to compare them and what they are giving the team.

As Frode so nicely put it....overrated. Vastly overrated.

Comment

Suggesting he'd sign for us is almost as laughable as claiming he's no good.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                            Suggesting he'd sign for us is almost as laughable as claiming he's no good.
                            He won´t sign for us and he`s no good.

Comment

So is/was Emile Heskey. What´s your point. I´m sure Helguson is/would be more effective for us than Carew, if it would be possible to compare them and what they are giving the team.

As Frode so nicely put it....overrated. Vastly overrated.
                              And he is a better player than Helgusson..So whats your point?

Comment

Working...
                              X