parking around the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking around the ground

Just wondered where the best places to park around the stadium were. Westfields shopping centre, or north towards Westway. south off Uxbridge rd?

I'm often on the meters on Ellerslie or Bloomfontaine, but don't mind walking a bit further if its free or cheaper.

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
    Just wondered where the best places to park around the stadium were. Westfields shopping centre, or north towards Westway. south off Uxbridge rd?

I'm often on the meters on Ellerslie or Bloomfontaine, but don't mind walking a bit further if its free or cheaper.
    Continue up Uxbridge Road, any turning after 'The Adelaide' is only Mon-Fri 9-5 so you can park for free on Saturdays, plus i find it easier to get out from there too, especially if your in one of the roads opposite. (Depending where you're heading of course).
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

park on bryony road, and walk thru the flats, its perfect. less than a minute to get in the ground, and perfect to do a left straight onto the western avenue for a quick getaway.

Comment

If you arrive after 1.30pm parking in one of the side roads by the police station in Uxbridge rd is free, otherwise further west on Uxbridge rd and turn left down towards O'Ds - any of those roads between Uxbridge rd and Goldhawk Rd are fine after 1.30pm Sats
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Never noticed you before Mr Hatrick. Great user name.

Comment

plenty on the a40 gerry.just after old oak
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Thanks guys.
              I always used to take the tube, but since I moved further out I now need to drive in.

Comment

Working...
              X