How much is faurlin now worth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is faurlin now worth ?

Now we have him tied down on a new contract how much would it take to get him off us (hope it don't happen) just wondered what people thought I'll start at five million

it's a great question.

I think his worth is yet to be realised as many to clubs don't really have the scouts understanding talent in the "lower leagues". I think if given a stage in the Prem and he shines like i think he can...in fact I think he will look better around more good players...... he could be worth 10 million+ in 3 years.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Welcome aboard Furlong 29.
      Im not sure what he is rated but he's a top top player so if would have to be silly money if we did sell him in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Welcome aboard Furlong 29.
        Im not sure what he is rated but he's a top top player so if would have to be silly money if we did sell him in the future
        Thanks for the welcome am not saying he is in the same league as the players am about to mention but he is def in the mold of a fabregas or a gerrard and should have been made captain in my opinion

Comment

At the moment, circa 5 million. Maybe a little less.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            At the moment, circa 5 million. Maybe a little less.
            Does anyone actually know the actual transfer fee was for him cos am sure it wasn't the 3.5 million being banded about think that figure was included wages and add ons

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
              Does anyone actually know the actual transfer fee was for him cos am sure it wasn't the 3.5 million being banded about think that figure was included wages and add ons
              Wasn't 3.5m. It can raise to that depending on appearances, promotion ect
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

simple lads
                he is worth only as much as someone is willing to pay.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                  Now we have him tied down on a new contract how much would it take to get him off us (hope it don't happen) just wondered what people thought I'll start at five million
                  Players are only worth what clubs are willing to pay. £25million to Man City, £12million to Arsenal, £5million to Fulham, £1million to Burnley and a Free Transfer to Crystal Palace. Getting him to sign that contract extension will just mean that he won't be leaving us in the next season or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    Players are only worth what clubs are willing to pay. £25million to Man City, £12million to Arsenal, £5million to Fulham, £1million to Burnley and a Free Transfer to Crystal Palace. Getting him to sign that contract extension will just mean that he won't be leaving us in the next season or two.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      Great point and I hope he will be here for years to come because he could def cut it in the prem if he was to go I think it would be abroad anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X