This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leighterwood to be player of the season

i think leggs will break into the team and i think he will have a brilliant season,
    at the moment hes reduntant but he may well shock you all with his second part of the season brilliance
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Not Hall?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

My money is on Vine

Comment

I hope him, Vine, Agymang and Leigterwood all leave soon. All on big contracts and think they're 'bad men.'

Leigterwood has a terrible first touch, can't pass to a team mate and no awareness.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          i think leggs will break into the team and i think he will have a brilliant season,
          at the moment hes reduntant but he may well shock you all with his second part of the season brilliance
          Have you actually seen him this season?????

Comment

to be fair,he has had a hand in some goals when he has come on

Comment

Probably the best post of the season. Written superbly, very informative and well constructed. Clearly from a man in the know and someone who watches Rangers week in week out up and down the country. Thank you oh Oracle One! We truely aren't worthy of your shire intelligence.

On a serious note, how many cans of Stella does it take for you to come up with this utter turd?

Comment

yes

yes i am sorry dazzer,i think the fourteenth pint seems to really hit that spot

but on a serious note i liken warnock to brian clough,and if anybody can get leggs to perform it will be neil.he did play some good attacking games from the right back slot,but sadly forget to defend........................but who knows

More...

Comment

Good squad player who can fit in when desperate in CM or RB. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

I know you mean well Ted and you do brighten up this MB with your posts but you are way off here fella. Unfortunatly for Legs we have moved up a level, no longer do we have to put up with a player who only plays when he fancies it, has a poor distribution and cant tackle for toffee's.
                    Any sort of fee we could get for Legs id snap up strght away.

Comment

if we get promoted,it will be down to the squad and not just 11;everyone will play their part.leggs is important as he can play many positions

Comment

...........and Ted will be Prime Minister by Christmas!!!
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

The annoying thing is he has all the tools, size, strength, pace, stamina, a good shot but as mentioned above no football brain.

He needs to spend time watching Derry, simple pass, positional sense, and the most important ingredient missing from legs (heart).

He adds these to his game and he would be an automatic choice, but I fear it maybe to late for him, but we live in hope.

Kept the faith!

Comment

wellthanks for saying

well big dave thanks for saying something nice to me,this message board has become one of the biggest part of my life,i love this message board as much as i love qpr

and its people like big dave,eddie,geejaybee,factomondo,hammer,myu,q block pete,walk on by,joe hilton,to name but a few that have brought me so much joy,and hopefully i will one day be able to afford to go a qpr match again

More...

Comment

If season ended tomorrow, the Player of the Year would be

Sean Derry or jamie mackie
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X