Faurlin signs new R's deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faurlin signs new R's deal

Neil Warnock believes the best is yet to come from Alejandro Faurlin after he signed a new QPR deal.

More...

great news

Comment

Great news!
      Best player in the championship!

Comment

Thank You Mr Gorman for spotting this gem for us

Comment

You have to take your hat off to the club at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            Thank You Mr Gorman for spotting this gem for us
            who seriously did spot this supberb player no-one had heard of?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              I've always assumed it were Gorman. Nobody else at the club at the time had the talent to spot a player.

No way would it have been Magilton, Briatore or Paladini.

Comment

Fantastic news, top of the league and now Faurlin signs a new deal, everything seems to be going our way at the moment.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Well done QPR, but still slightly disappointed its not a 4 or 5 year extension.

I just hope we can get promoted this season, coz Faurlin is to good to playing in the championship.

Comment

From the first time I saw Faurlin, it struck me that we had a real high quality player on our hands. Perhaps overall the single most important cog in our well rounded wheel.

We've continued to get results while he's been out injured (testament to the squad we have now), but for me in not anything like as convincing a fashion. His vision and ability to pick out 'that' pass, means his contribution to our game is immense.

Comment

Best player we've had in years

Comment

Good news, a player who without doubt will hold his own in the prem
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

will be the first player to leave if anyone does. (so hope not tho)
                          hes got villaa, everton or fulham for 8 to 10 million written all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            Gorman spotted him whilst in Argentina with Ipswich.

Comment

nice one, i didnt disbelieve you i was just checking it wasnt a joke/wind up

Comment

Working...
                              X