• Hogan..Are YOU A Fan??

Following yesterdays one on Helguson
    Yes, I am A Fan of Hogan
    67.31%
    Unsure
    23.08%
    No, I am Not A Fan
    9.62%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

He's not convinced me yet. I think he can be an asset but needs to start getting a few MOMs

Comment

Tough question as his form has been very much up and down. I thought against Millwall he was extremely quiet however against Middlesborough he was just brilliant. Seems to have lost some confidence as before he was beating players and looked really dangerous. How did he get on against Palace?
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

yes im a fan. because he is a hard worker and has quality on the ball.

is he our best option on the left or the right? no i dont believe he is. on the ball he is really good but he goes missing during games when stuck out wide. stick him in the middle behind the striker and you get the best out of him.. just like sousa did.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Voted No as i am still not convinced he has really progressed in the 3 years he has been here, would rather Tommy smith or Buz tbh.

Comment

Was always backing him on here last year for his hard work and his excellent attitude. Felt before the start of the season that maybe he should move on loan as I thought his opportunities were going to be limited.

Neil obviously sees enough in him to back him and that's good enough for me. Although, must admit, he can be inconsistent. Think he deserves his chance in the squad.

Comment

not sure here.
              wish youd of given me that option on heider pete.

Comment

Does plenty of running back,but 4 me does'nt do enough at the other end,very rarely does he take on and beat the right back.Best game was boro by a long way,fairly average or non existant in most other games.

Comment

No. Flashes of real quality (eg the defence splitting pass from which Mackie v nearly scored against Palace) but goes missing far too frequently and three years on is still too lightweight. Good squad player but for me one luxury player too many. Wd rather have Tabs for his genius and Buz for his goals when played higher up the pitch and bring back Faurlin.

Comment

Yes

Very much so. Think he's under rated for some reason

Comment

I am the only one who rated Hogan even when people wanted to sell him. I think he has a lot to offer and a lot more to come!

Comment

Yes, He was very inconsistent before NW arrived. seems to have found his form this season

Comment

No. Works hard but doesn't create or score enough for someone who plays as a winger in a formation that gives him alot of freedom.

Comment

I used to sing his praises cos i allways thought he had more to offer!..

Since Warnock took over i think we have seen more, but im now getting to the point of wondering if even though he has stepped up, if its good enough for us.

He floats in and out of games, and he is a major ***** when it comes to tackles.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

saved us sat,header off the line

Comment

Working...
                              X