Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Player Has Been The Biggest Surprise This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Player Has Been The Biggest Surprise This Season?

Would it be Derry?

mackie or Helgusson?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Hoags
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Heidar. Most like me hadn't even considered him as we all thought he was off.
      The man has been a revelation and without tempting fate has played 10 games without an injury, something he has not previously done in his time here. Amazing what a bit of motivation can do!!!
      Last edited by oldhoop; 04-10-2010, 06:47 PM.
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Definitely HH.
        Although Hill and Derry have been much better and much more influential than I'd thought.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

ive always championed hh as a good striker given the chance.....mackie has been a revelation n hogan surprises us all......hill n derry surpass all our expectations......my star man is patrick kenny........when the defence is breached our custodian of the onion bag has been immence imho!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

hard to single out one player as the team have been superb,but at a push derrys been outstanding
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

HH. Not for his ability because I always knew he had it. Just didn't think he'd play much of a part, if at all. He's been immense. Such a selfless hard working grafter. A proper centre forward.

Comment

All four have exceeded my expectations, all four have been terrific.

Comment

Heidar.

After the way the crowd were on his back before he went on loan to Watford,and his lack of confidence in front of goal before the loan,he is the one who has suprised me by the way he has turned round many of the crowds opinions of him.

Nice to see people cheering him and not booing him.

Comment

Helguson. Credit must go to Paladini

Comment

Connolly

Comment

That's a tough one considering how well most of our players have performed. Clint Hill has been a great addition, probably the best left-back we have had in many years. HH has surprised me, along with Hogan and Mackie and Derry............. I give up.

Comment

Hogs & Derry for me.

Comment

Mackie for me...

I'd never heard of him before, but just goes to show there are gems out there

Comment

Shaun Derry and Clint Hill for me.

Many werre against them signing and I can understand why, but boy they are real leaders on the pitch
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X