No announcement yet.

Newcastle United Interested In £4m Rated Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a load of BS, makes you angry though people trying to rain on our success.
    If people were really interested they would have bid before August, he is more than just a fill in/replacement for an injured player.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

wouldnt worry same site said routledge to liverpool 8m
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Calm down people.

It's caughtoffside.com. Their hit rate is worse than QBP's.

Comment

Adel is not that type of player to leave his beloved team and goes to another team. he feels good at QPR so even it was Manu he wouldnt go.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
            Adel is not that type of player to leave his beloved team and goes to another team. he feels good at QPR so even it was Manu he wouldnt go.
            Get real!!!! If one of the top 5/6 came in he would be off like a shot and who could blame the lad
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              I may be wrong I am sure he had a clause put in his contract that if a bigger team came in for him in January, he could go ?

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                Get real!!!! If one of the top 5/6 came in he would be off like a shot and who could blame the lad
                no, I watched his interviews with Local journalists and forums, he wanted to do at QPR what Maradona did at Napoli. thats his main goal. he is very happy at QPR and enjoys every moment despite his temper sometimes! we all had that energy at our twenties!

Comment

So you reckon if Chelsea or Man u came in offering £70/80K a week and a chance to play Champions League he would turn them down!!!???
                  oldhoop

Comment

So you reckon if Chelsea or Man u came in offering £70/80K a week and a chance to play Champions League he would turn them down!!!???
                    We'll be playing them next year and he will have done his bit, maybe then but who knows how we are going to do, and with us at least he knows he's playing and is a fans favorite, we all know what he's like when he doesn't get his way and that would happen a lot at the likes of Manure or Chel****.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Anyway it's unlikley to happen so come on Adel let's see you weaving your magic against Norwich, Swansea, Burnley and Brizzle!!
                      oldhoop

Comment

he would go to the prem in january in a heartbeat. hes one of them types. (saying that, isnt 99.9% of players these days)

Comment

I wonder what offer would trigger a buyout of his contract?

Comment

says in the sun today that birmingham are intersted in signing ephraim hogan.

Comment

I have no illusions about Adel - I just don't see him with us in 18 months. I expect him to move to a bigger/better club (and not necessarily in the UK) as the sky's the limit for someone of his talent. But, talk of a move this soon is flipping ludicrous. S'pose we'll havev to get used to lots of rumours about lots of players now we're flying high though.

Comment

Unlikely to happen though. He signed from Spurs who are in the Champions League and couldn't get in their team on a regular basis, so unlikely to be offered anywhere near that sort of money or hold down a first XI place at the **** or manure.

Better to stay with us and if we get promoted be a big fish in a smaller pond which would be the shop window he probably wants.
                                18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Working...
                                X