Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't want to p**s on our parade, but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't want to p**s on our parade, but......

what if we lose Buz, Tarbs, Gorkss, Mackie, etc during the international break?

Lots of talk on here about 'strength in depth' and its great that Mackie has been called-up but if we lose him to injury I will hate the Scots even more!!

With games vs Norwich and away trips to Swansea and Bristol (where we usually get little or nothing) have we really got 'strength in depth?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

What if the world ends tomorrow?

Just have to go with the flow & see where it takes us Soton. Lose Mackie we have Smith, Lose Gorkks we have Hall, lose Buz we have Rowlands.

I think all will be ok. I see your point though.

Comment

Gorkss would be the one I would worry about most out of that lot.
      Our midfield is strong and we have players returning, but we are still short in depth at the back.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

What if they drop an H Bomb on White City Estate?

That'd really fook us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          What if the world ends tomorrow?

Just have to go with the flow & see where it takes us Soton. Lose Mackie we have Smith, Lose Gorkks we have Hall, lose Buz we have Rowlands.

I think all will be ok. I see your point though.
          how is that like for like? and then after 5 minutes we will have no hall either. looks like 'arry will be giving us kaboul or someone
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

ur going to give urself a heart attack if you keep worrying !!!!, as for Bristol , im sure our boys will do well there.

thats what the squads for, Faulin will be back , Rowlands, Smith and Hulse.
            Last edited by kron-1664; 03-10-2010, 07:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
              how is that like for like? and then after 5 minutes we will have no hall either. looks like 'arry will be giving us kaboul or someone
              Gorkks-Centre back

Hall-centre back !!!

Is that not like for like?

Your football knowledge knows no bounds.

Comment

That would br very bad luck if it happened. Not going to now.

Comment

that could happen to lots of teams in this division;but probably won't

Comment

Enjoy the moment
                    Life is too short.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                      What if they drop an H Bomb on White City Estate?

That'd really fook us.

I thought they already had!

Comment

to lose every single international player we have would be an extreme case of ihatelifewhyisitsounfair-itus.
                        To be fair most teams in the divison are worry about the same thing, this international break could do us a favour, or come up behind us in the shower when the prison gaurd isn't watching.
                        It's a beautifal game, I hope craig sheep-shagger gets massacred
                        QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Working...
                        X