X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will need to make changes after the break,as we have 3 games in 6 days

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Our bench is looking great these days, first time in years.
      Amen to that, and Warnock is a canny operator who can utilize his subs, maybe we still need a couple of guys at centre-half and striker in January.

Comment

the QPR backbone are :
        Kenny-Gorks-Derry-Taarabt-Makie
        those are the main effective and influential players.

last 2 games Taarabt been little bit greedy but thats warnocks tactics, since faurlin got injured he played Taarabt as a Striker and buzz in the middle, he had said that in his last interview. thats explain the last bit of greediness from Taarabt and that what you expect from a Striker. 7 Assists+ 4 goals in 10 games cant ask for more from a midfield!
        Last edited by rockandroll; 04-10-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
          Amen to that, and Warnock is a canny operator who can utilize his subs, maybe we still need a couple of guys at centre-half and striker in January.
          Striker?

Isn't Mackie, Heidar, Hulse, Smith and Dave not enough for you????!!!!
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
            When last Burnley got promoted, I am they used the fewest amount of players and I think after 10 games, this is the road we are on, where changes will be made only when injuries and suspensions kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              changes will be made only when injuries and suspensions kick in.
              So people won't be dropped due to lack of form? Can't see that personally. Warnock has enough at his disposal to keep the team fresh & on their toes.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                When last Burnley got promoted, I am they used the fewest amount of players and I think after 10 games, this is the road we are on, where changes will be made only when injuries and suspensions kick in.

........................good point. Look at Brizzle they have used every member of their squad so far this season (except Maynard who's injured) and what a state they are in!!!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                X