Strength in depth - at last!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strength in depth - at last!!!

Strength in depth which must be the envy of every other team in the Championship.

If everyone is fit we have got cover in every position with a few spare.

Looking at yesterdays starting X1 we have a replacement for every player.

It is so good to see at long long last!

Kenny - Cerny
    Walker – Orr
    Connolly – Hall
    Gorkss – Ramage
    Hill – Borrowdale
    Ephraim – Smith
    Buz – Faurlin
    Tarbs – Rowlands
    Mackie – "Dave"
    Heidar – Hulse

Spare

Legs
    Cook
    German
    Parker
    Elvis

Have I missed anyone?
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

I've forgotten about Hulse! Has he even trained with us yet?
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Our bench is looking great these days, first time in years.

Comment

Ramage is out for the season, and Borrowdale is.... Borrowdale. Good footballer, flimsy defender.
        (Maybe Warnock has got GB defending with a bit more aggression in training to be fair?)

But yep, it's looking good in most positions.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Would like to see us get shot of Borrowdale and get another LB in during January as back up to Hill.

Comment

Its a difficult one, if the truth be known we'd of all liked to have seen the back of HH but under NW he is excellent. What if Borrowdale is the same?
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              Its a difficult one, if the truth be known we'd of all liked to have seen the back of HH but under NW he is excellent. What if Borrowdale is the same?
              Helgusson was also excellent at Watford on loan.We hardly helped him by booing and jeering him every game when he joined.

Comment

Personally I think Warnock can make any player better whatever their ability as its about the team. Tarbs is a revelation this season I would love to see the stats on completes passes, assists etc.
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Personally I think Warnock can make any player better whatever their ability as its about the team. Tarbs is a revelation this season I would love to see the stats on completes passes, assists etc.
                  Taarabt was also outstanding at times last season.He has just cut down on the greediness,although it has been creeping back during the last two or three games.

Comment

If anyone is the man to get thge best out of Borrowdale then NW is the man!!!
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

not according to the pit bullies n sheep worriers though..........those idiotic ##### reacon only tarbs would get in their team what a club followed by many divs n dreamers.........baaaardiff big club my jacksie!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

When does Walker go back though...?

Comment

Walker keeps doing well we may see him playing for spuds at end of the month.Love to keep him longer but cant se it.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Walker has been outstanding and made a great contribution. Will be sad to see him go back.

Comment

Borrowdale has no ability.....the only place we need cover imo

Comment

Working...
                              X