Pete Doherty at Selhurst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    pete druggerty rangers fan or not is not a person youngsters should aspire to!
    What the bloody hell has that got to do with it?
    He was there - someone saw him - and posted about it.

Why go on a rant about the standards of role models?

As someone else said - he is a Rangers fan that is famous.
    Whether you think he is crap or a ****** is neither here nor there.

Of course, I agree that it's disgraceful a Rangers fan has been an illegal drug-user. Ban him and all the others.
    Be a very empty stadium next home game though!

Comment

Used to photograph him quite a lot when him and Moss were together also at the Soccer 6 tournaments, have even spoken to him on a few occasions him being a rangers fan but a day later and he couldn't remember you, he was so off his head on drugs.
      Don't make him a bad man though, nice guy deep down.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
        What the bloody hell has that got to do with it?
        He was there - someone saw him - and posted about it.

Why go on a rant about the standards of role models?

As someone else said - he is a Rangers fan that is famous.
        Whether you think he is crap or a ****** is neither here nor there.

Of course, I agree that it's disgraceful a Rangers fan has been an illegal drug-user. Ban him and all the others.
        Would anyone really give a toss if they picked up the paper and saw he had died form his drug abuse ?
        Last edited by paulmason; 04-10-2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post

Haha
          Eat, Sleep and QPR...eating and sleeping optional.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Would anyone really give a toss if they picked up the paper and saw he had died form his drug abuse ?

What a nasty statement to post about somebody you don't know!

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
              What a nasty statement to post about somebody you don't know!
              It was a question not a statement, the ? at the end gives it away.

Comment

Very nice, so you wouldn't give a toss if someone you knew took drugs and died?

OK, that person may have brought it on themselves but it's still a life ffs.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Very nice, so you wouldn't give a toss if someone you knew took drugs and died?
                  I'm glad you mention that excellent point. How can I tell my children that drugs are no good for them when there are people like him who repeatedly put two fingers up to the authorities and is looked up to as some kind of God by people.

Comment

Pete Docherty actually comes across as not a bad fella deep down from what I've seen and heard of him BUT he's still a filthy junkie. If any of my kids looked up to that I'd be worried.

And he has filthy fingernails...

Comment

I'm glad you mention that excellent point. How can I tell my children that drugs are no good for them when there are people like him who repeatedly put two fingers up to the authorities and is looked up to as some kind of God by people.
                      That's those peoples problems glorifying it, i never said it was right it was just Re: who would care if he died, and obviously you don't.
                      It's great that you teach your kids right from wrong and i'm not going to tell you how to but i hope you don't tell your kids that if someone abuses drugs then it's ok if they kill themselves.
                      Remember whoever they are they all have family and friends.
                      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Some right pious stuff on this thread aint there. I would be pretty sure he wasn't the only one that has or has had a drug problem there on Saturday. Paddy Kenny for starters.:drunk:

More seriously, kids can tell a druggie **** up from someone dabbling and no one aspires to be a **** up. It happens by accident. So I should think that Mr D is therefore a salutory lesson for the youth.

But I wish he'd get back with Kate if he is going to start coming to games again. Perving at her is proper half time entertainment.

Comment

Id rather heroin head sitting next to me than Kid Jennsen.One mans poisoin is another mans love.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

drugerty should be in a prison cell next to that other compleat disreguarder of decent living stavros michael..........only a matter of time before they 'kill' an innocent then i couldnt give a flying 'f' if drugerty was the greatest r's fan on the planet........ask the families of those girls who passed away how they think ...not say they didnt bring it on themselves but there is a stench of hypocrasy by some!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

"disregarder of decent living"

WTF does that mean?

"Only a matter of time before they kill an innocent"

WTF does THAT mean too?

Make sure you have a long ladder handy mate, cos that horse you are on is very high. (pun intended - albeit poor taste)

Comment

im no angel and have more than my fair share of misdemeanours but drugerty aint my cuppa tea......r;s fan or not my opinion of the bloke is he is a waster!!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X