A mention for Tommy Smith!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mention for Tommy Smith!

Only got 20mins again, but looked good. Kept the ball well, moved it well, fought for every ball well and put in a good ball for the winner!

Well done Tommy Smith!

I liked the look of him. He's a great addition to the squad.

Comment

And what a pass to Heidar Helgusson in the dying minutes!! Hopefully he will get his chance after the international break.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Good to hear it, wanted to see what he could do, more service, more goals, that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
          Only got 20mins again, but looked good. Kept the ball well, moved it well, fought for every ball well and put in a good ball for the winner!

Well done Tommy Smith!
          Amen to that.

Comment

When he entered, the TV screen said he was Alberti :p
            Glad to see his positive 20 minutes contribution.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

My boyfriend said to me if Smith and Helguson play together Smith will assist many goals for him.

Bloody great cross that was!

Comment

Gave us energy when we needed it.

Still settling in, but a very good player.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Got to be a good team when they are performing so well they keep players as good as Smith on the bench

Comment

Was very disappointed he didn't come on against Millwall to be honest.

Comment

Very good player. His time will come I'm sure its a long season.

Comment

I've always rated Smith and his contribution was great for the last 20 minutes. I think he'll be a very important player for us this season especially when the pressure mounts towards the end. We'll need the more experienced players to deal with what the season throws at us.

It's a pretty good combo we've got down the right now. The pace and trickery of Ephraim and the technique and experience of Smith gives us good options depending on how we're doing in the game.

Comment

I hadn't realised it was his cross at the time to be honest but a stroke of genius just taking the punt. And he had already started to find space behind Palace's tiring legs. Great subsitution by the boss. Look forward to seeing what he can do over the 90 at some point.

Comment

The great thing at the moment, is that none of our current bench can complain that they're on the bench. They are genuinely being kept there through good performances, rather than simply being out of favour. Makes for a happy squad.

Long may it continue.

U Rs!
                            Last edited by Minty; 04-10-2010, 04:36 PM.
                            Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                            X