Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naww. I'm welling up.

Comment

[QUOTE=W12_Ranger;458447]I think I really hate QPR completely now though, like, FFS, I just new they'd w*nker in a goal in quick reply and isn't it all just QPR this and QPR that they're so f*cking great according to all the tosspots on Sky and in the papers well....

I hate them more than I hate Chelsea and I've pure hated them from the moment Abramovich took over, now I hate QPR in double quick time, probably because of Warnock and the fact that they are poxy c*nts,

I'd almost rather we didn't get the equaliser to make it 1-1 cos almost as soon as they kicked off after it I just F*ckin knew they'd score again soon which just hurt 10 times more than if we fan*yed our way to the 1-0 loss,

I seriously, savagely hope those QPR pri*ks end up 7th finishing there on the last day of the season and we miracle our way somehow to 6th,

One way or another I dearly hope they don't stay top all season, they'll be unbearable !

(to think I used to have a soft spot for them when they had Sir Les and Trevor Sinclair, right now I'd like to blow up their Team Bus)

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Unofficial Crystal Palace FC fan website - run by fans for the fans.

ThanK you Osama!!!!!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! what a little *****!
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

As rants go, that was quite good and quite humorous, intentionally or not.

We've all had those moments when a completely irrational and spontaneous hatred for another team emerges from deep within us.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            I think I really hate QPR completely now though, like, FFS, I just new they'd w*nker in a goal in quick reply and isn't it all just QPR this and QPR that they're so f*cking great according to all the tosspots on Sky and in the papers well....

I hate them more than I hate Chelsea and I've pure hated them from the moment Abramovich took over, now I hate QPR in double quick time, probably because of Warnock and the fact that they are poxy c*nts,

I'd almost rather we didn't get the equaliser to make it 1-1 cos almost as soon as they kicked off after it I just F*ckin knew they'd score again soon which just hurt 10 times more than if we fan*yed our way to the 1-0 loss,

I seriously, savagely hope those QPR pri*ks end up 7th finishing there on the last day of the season and we miracle our way somehow to 6th,

One way or another I dearly hope they don't stay top all season, they'll be unbearable !

(to think I used to have a soft spot for them when they had Sir Les and Trevor Sinclair, right now I'd like to blow up their Team Bus)

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

And i didnt think my evening would get any better????

Comment

i love the fact that fans in our league rant about us it means were actually good!!
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                I think I really hate QPR completely now though, like, FFS, I just new they'd w*nker in a goal in quick reply and isn't it all just QPR this and QPR that they're so f*cking great according to all the tosspots on Sky and in the papers well....

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh dear this little chap is a bit upset, my heart bleeds for him. Perhaps he should concentrate his efforts into trying to keep Palarse in the Championship because they are in a little danger. Make sure you have a big cup of coacoa before you go to bed.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                  even palace fans refer to him as "SIR LES" classic!!

hahahaha, and good old Trevor Sinclair, who started for England in 2002, I loved that team.

Comment

He must be the same fan who entered the pitch after they got the equaliser. Don't blame him
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                    X