Qpr and millwall face FA fines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    It staes in the article that there was fighting in pubs before the match as well as afterwards. Fighting in pubs before the game is nothing to do with QPR.

Afterwards, it depends on who gave the order to let Millwall fans out after the match. They should have been kept in for 20-30 minutes. I recall this happening to e and other QPR fans years ago at West Ham, so why not now with Millwall fans?

Who scheduled the game for midweek on the same as CL matches when there was a good good chance of a Chelsea home game at the same time?

Perhaps QPR should have a rethink in future about letting in Millwall fans. QPR could have made this game all ticket and only sell tickets to ST holders and members. My feeling is that QPR would have sold more than 15500 tickets to QPR fans alone, had they done this.

There must have been many fans who chose to avoid this game because if the anticiapted crowd trouble. I recall similar issues in the old 1st division in the 80s and even a few years ago when Millwall were last in this division.

Stan do u remember going to SB after the riot v sunderland there.All the seats missing were to the right in the bl oo dy old members stand.lol
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
    X