Just Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

entertaining london derby today. Not much pretty football but very entertaning.

We should have been 1 up very early on (2min) but HH headed wide. Then there was a foul on Mackie (i think) for me was a blatant red card and possibly even a penalty - ref gave nothing and the crowd couldn't believe it. We had most of the play i think Millwall had 1 chance in the 1st half.

HH wasn't getting much from the ref today but i thought he led the line extremely well. He deserved a goal today for putting up with the constant unpunished fouling by the Millwall defence.

We had several chances throughout the game, Hill, Derry (i think) and HH all should have put us in the lead at 1 stage.

Overall i'd take 4 points from Donny and Millwall, especially as we didn't deserve the 3-0 against Donny.

A mention for Buzz today, i thought he ran his socks off in his not favoured position. Legs who came on for him was so poor it was unbelievable.

We should have won, but there we go.

On the way back there was the usual scuffles with millwall after the game, why we can't lock them in the ground for 20mins is beyond me.

Lastly, listening to talksport in the car, Tony Incenzo reported on the game and said a draw was a fair result. What game was he watching?!
Working...
X