No announcement yet.

Trevor Kingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knew the kingham brothers from when i was a teenager and they lived near northolt stood in the loft many a time with them. If memory serves me right they used to be mates with a lad called affectionately "Mad Martin" at the time and occasionally went to a small pub in osterley where there was a small disco. Mad Martin was a "bit of a handful" i recall. Whilst reminiscing also remember another m8 of theirs called Topper and pal called danny who i had to pick up from the police station in swindon when he got arrested after a massive set too in the town end...happy days? ...glad i grew up

Pete and trev are like sticks of rock ...if you cut them in segments QPR goes right through every bit. Sincerely wish Trev all the best even though not seen him for probably near on 40 years

Comment

Thanks Joe. Don't know the guy but my prayers are with him.

Comment

i knew trevor back in the early LSA days i hope he pulls through he is a top bloke.
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Get well soon Trevor!

Comment

Trevor and Pete's coaches were legendary -- gave me the buzz to keep going to away games in the early 80's.
            Often wondered why didn't see them mooching round W12 these days.

Dig in Trev and get well soon
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

So Joe, I get the impression from your post that Trevor spends alot of time in Turkey these days. Does he live out there now ?

I've not seen either of the brothers home or away for many years. If Trevor lives abroad now that would explain why ?
              How about Pete? Does he get to many games these days ?

Comment

when you read replies like these and feel the genuine compassion - thats when you realise being an R's fan is such a far cry from what Flabio envisaged for our club - we are a real traditional football club - so glad we no longer have that awful boutique label C'mon Trev we're all routing for yer mate

Comment

Best wishes to Trev and his family.

Really sad news.

Hope to hear news of a speedy recovery.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

travelled on early LSA coaches Trev had organised. A PROPER RANGER, my prayers and thoughts are with you
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Best wishes to him.Lets all hope for a recovery.
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

always remember

always remember the time that trevor went with the the famous northolt to a away game,poor trev,he never came again ,all hell broke out,in good old luton

but trevor is one of those guys who have a lovelyness about them,he is such a lovely geezer,PLEASE GOD IN HEAVEN PULL TREV THROUGH THIS TERRIBLE ORDEALalso my thoughts go out for trevs identical twin brother pete another lovely geezer,i remember them in 1968 -69 leading the loft proudly both wearing harrington jackets,boy do these boys love there rangers

JOE JOE PM ME MAYBE WE GO AND VISIT HIM .........................txs
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

The latest I heard things were improving earlier in the week, but took a turn for the worse on Friday night. Been told he is in hospital near Regents Park, but unfortunately never got the name of it. Fingers crossed, but have to say its not looking good and been told up to Saturday afternoon he had not woken up.

Lets hope above all hope, he can turn things around
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Did Trevor used to be a football referee by any chance, or am i thinking of the wrong bloke?
                            Either way, really sad news, fingers crossed for you Trevor.

Comment

no

no your thinking of goochie who has already died
                              when i heard the news i really cried
                              i know life is so full of pain
                              but dear lord in heaven please not again

qpr legends are dropping like flies
                              i cant stand losing trev,i miss his big blue eyes
                              fight on trev,you can survive even with only half a heart
                              now i hope you take some hope from this poem ,thats just a start

well get u back on those coaches,boy will you sing
                              and think of all the happyness this will bring
                              to see your lovely face once more with a smile
                              we miss your sense of humour,we miss your style

More...

Comment

biggest funeral in the history of qpr

if lovely trev dosnt pull through, i promise you the mother of all doos,we will turn up in our thousand to see off the man who formulated the lsa.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X