No announcement yet.

So who has renewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have again this year but depends on prices for next year if i do it again!
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

even if i could get an ST i wouldn't.....not while the club is in transition & specially because of some of the names being put forward as the new manager.

Comment

Me n my dad renewed yesterday
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I have.

Comment

Yes reluctantly

Comment

Never thought twice about renewing about a month ago, more important things to worry about than spending an extra couple hundred quid on a season ticket.

Really don't understand why people are saying they are going to wait and see who we appoint as manager surely it shouldn't even matter when it comes to watching your team.

Comment

i have renewed.

i am QPR,I was here before the board,and i will be here after them.

Comment

I renewed mine about 5 weeks ago.
                  Only if I couldn't afford it, would I even contemplate The Rangers being at home, and me not being there. My worst nightmare, that.

Comment

I renewed about a week after they announced the early bird prices.

Will be there whatever the cost or cicumstances regarding the manager.I bleed blue and white and will be there when the current owners have long gone.The only thing that will stop me going to Ranger's games is my death.

Comment

I have renewed.

i always do.

i am not rich-but qpr is in my blood.

i will support whichever manager we appoint.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                        I have renewed.

i always do.

i am not rich-but qpr is in my blood.

i will support whichever manager we appoint.
                        Same for me mate.Even if i don't agree with the choice of manager,i will give him 100% support as i have done for the last 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          Same for me mate.Even if i don't agree with the choice of manager,i will give him 100% support as i have done for the last 30 years.
                          that's what made me sick-when so called fans got on the back of a rookie manager to further the agenda of Machiavelli.

One of the worst chapters in the history of our once proud little club.

Comment

IMO we already had our man in Sousa, he had the respect of the players and 90% of fans...did the board back him in the January, did they provide promised funds?!?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              IMO we already had our man in Sousa, he had the respect of the players and 90% of fans...did the board back him in the January, did they provide promised funds?!?

SPOT ON

Sousa wll succeed somewhere-while we will just look-on and think what might have been-but Aye-our sporting director has kept his job and interest free loans,so all is right with the world.

Cue pete talking about 9 games....

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                                IMO we already had our man in Dowie.With no board interference and funds in January we would have made playoffs IMO.

How many other clubs sack a manager who is 7th in the table?.

Comment

Working...
                                X