• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals

We've scored the most league goals in the country to date;

:drunk:

Bring on millwall

(edit, with Mansfield on 23 this isn't entirely accurate but heyho, we R top o the league! Lol )
    Last edited by RangerJim; 27-09-2010, 12:23 AM.
    R T I D :yush:

i would be a bit concerned about the amount of goalscorers,adel only from the spot,helguson only i from open play,faurlin 0.the penalties will stop coming at some point and that only leaves mackie and hogan as regular scorers

Comment

Are you being ****ing serious?

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
        i would be a bit concerned about the amount of goalscorers,adel only from the spot,helguson only i from open play,faurlin 0.the penalties will stop coming at some point and that only leaves mackie and hogan as regular scorers
        True about adel - great player but doesn't score too many from open play.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerJim View Post

(edit, with Mansfield on 23 this isn't entirely accurate but heyho, we R top o the league! Lol )
          From 11 games!

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
            We've also got the odd goal chipped in from the back line, a la Orr and Gorkss. And I'm pretty sure it wont be too long til' Walker get's a couple the way he bombs down the wing!
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

eet eees muy bueno, mackie for argentina! we are not worthy ! we are not worthy!

Comment

Working...
              X