Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall

I got to the Weld about 6pm and heard a few off em started? Apparently a few bottles got thrown at the windows?????????? So I heard.......................

Perhaps they got back from Wales and decided to have a look around?

Never saw it, but twas the word on the street................

Millwall in Bush when we are playing them in 3 days? Can't see that.

Comment

Was browsing the Wall forums tonight to see to what extent they have tickets for our home areas, and I came across a thread about "QPR -- Uxbridge Road" and how, this evening, they had given our fans a taste of what to expect Tuesday.
      So, sounds true I'm afraid.
      Tin hats at the ready...
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I heard a whisper about Tuesday afternoon. Lots of activity apparently. I'll keep well clear. Too old for handbags and big time charlies.

Comment

Could be some truth in what you heard then TheOddPost.

Not being funny coming from South London to throw bottles at the windows of what is effectively a yuppy pub not a QPR pub in the hottest part of Shepherds Bush is a little embarrassing & the work of kids.

Real Wall would of walked in smashed heads and walked out. Simples.

Comment

Well, I asked what was going on, and was told by an 'R' just leave it........

Not my bag as 'I'm a lover not a fighter' but I can assure you the word was they were looking around.

Beware, my fellow passive R's

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Could be some truth in what you heard then TheOddPost.

Not being funny coming from South London to throw bottles at the windows of what is effectively a yuppy pub not a QPR pub in the hottest part of Shepherds Bush is a little embarrassing & the work of kids.

Real Wall would of walked in smashed heads and walked out. Simples.
              No, coming into Paddington after losing the early KO game to Cardiff away and popping into the Bush for a bit of a look around ..........

Kids, I'm sure, so nothing to worry about, even though they're very brave with bottles/knives rather than the queensbury rules.

I'll be looking out for the scores on the internet! For those there, beware....

Comment

They will get anihilated on tuesday.

Comment

If they start it I hope you fellas finish it, but try to ignore it if you can. We just need the 3 points, that's all.

Comment

the incidents over the past few years will come back to haunt i feel.....squeaky posterior times for many on tues as they are coming big time!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

well

well i must be carefull what i post because ive already had an infraction for trying to warn you guys about tuesday

but when millwall went id scheme they lost four thousand of there gates so that gives you there hooligan strength

i hope to be there if i can raise the money,but its going to be after the game that you will have to be on your guard,your only defence will be to wear your colours,there does exist within the thug culture that if a man is a scarfer he must be left unharmed,even millwall will obey that rule,obviously if you have children with you they wouldnt dare attack you,

SO PLEASE GOD IN HEAVEN PROTECT ALL MY BEAUTIFULL PASSIVE QPR FANS
                      THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO LOVE,AND CUDDLING RIVAL FANS IS IN THERE PLANS
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I saw a massive firm of Millwall at Paddington Station yesterday morning about 7.15am and they were planning to get the 7.45 to Cardiff and be in town 2 hours before ko

Police finally got wind of it and started to turn up but must admit I would not fancy facing the ones I saw on Tuesday so I might take the advice and get an old dusty scarfe out of the cupboard :drunk:

Comment

Got an email from my Millwall mate, aparently the rumour at Cardiff of them coming down yesterday.

Comment

The club said they are keeping the bars open until 10.30 so that fans "can wait until the traffic has died down".
                            Nothing to do with traffic -- we all know what they REALLY mean.
                            Will hang around and use our ears -- unfortunately we have to walk round from Ellerslie to South Africa road to give back Josie's audio commentary headset, but will have to be really careful with that.
                            Luckily my dad taught me the tips and tricks for avoiding trouble back in the 70's, when this happened at a lot more matches.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

It would make a lot of sense if they didn't allow away fans out for 20-30 mins after the match. That way, anyone wanting a peaceful evening would be able to go home without, sadly, having to watch their back.

What were these tips, Swanleyhoop? This kind of thing intrigues me, the psychology and all that.

Comment

Working...
                              X