No announcement yet.

Football League Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually quite like the FL show! Agreed that there does seem to be some kind of bias towards the welsh, and lack of interest in us, but so what - less media attention is a blessing really!
    Find the potted history thing interesting, and the bits they do before and after a game with clem - like the exeter/yeovil last night. Having said that Claridge is a bit of a bumbler and seems to be reading from a script, especially when it comes to views on league one and two games.

Comment

Go to games and watch QPR player it's far better than the FL show will be anyway I'm quite happy for nobody else to even know we exist this season so long as we stay top of the league, Cardiff have been a hollywood club for a few years now signing anyone with a big name (Fowler/Hasslebaink etc.) it hasn't served them well up til now has it!

Comment

Who the F**k cares wach sky instead or go to the internet, I think it has something to do with Warnock working for Talksport on Sundays and no players seem to be allowed to give interviews on T.V. If they want to concentrate on C**s**t and the reat let them do so the longer we stay out of the Limelight the more we be a mystery to the rest , LONG MAY IT CONTINUE

Comment

To be honest as long as we keeping winning I couldn't give a monkeys wether we're on or not ...you can bet your bottom dollar that when we are the main match we will lose and there will be a thread on here wishing the BBC stayed away!

Comment

i think the point that is making people angry that we are barely given a mention is tha fact that last season when newcastle made a great start everyone was raving about them, they were on every other week.

yet when its us, nothing.
            Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

We can't even fill our own ground when we are Top so why should anyone else take notice. There are only 13,500 to 14,000 of us. Not much of and audience to grab for viewing figures is it!
              A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

[QUOTE=swanleyhoop;454771]They're discussing the Championship games...not ONE mention of us!!!
                Does our good form really offend them so much?
                Even showing the league table, they couldn't get it off the screen quick enough.

E-mails? "I've got to talk about QPR or they'll kill me". That is an unbelievable statement and an absolute disgrace. She clearly thought it was funny.
                No, it bleedin' AIN'T.
                Rushed through an fan's email with the stats, asking for decent coverage, then couldn't get onto Watford quick enough.

What a shi.te programme.[/QUOTE

Dont worry, when their fundings cut and they have to make it in the big bad world of commercial TV and radio, she and many others like her will be sacked.

Comment

they featured QPR as the main match with Derby. They also had a 'special' with the bald roving **** when warnock joined us where he got a cab from Palace to us during the game. I dont think there is bias against , just have to cover all clubs equally.

Maybe its just boring we keep winning

Comment

I m also wondering on how they neglect QPR, but Hey, EPL is our place so let them care about the championship
                    TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Working...
                    X