Football League Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football League Show

Yet again, barely a mention for the team leading the Championship by 6 points.

And Cardiff get a 'plotted history'. Bloody Joke
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Gave up on this show last week. Pr!ck host, pr!ck sidekick, pr!ck bald headed weirdo roving reporter sh!t coverage for Rangers while they lick the rectum of a Welsh club.

I go to the games & have QPR player & Sky Sports.... Think I'll stick with them.

Comment

QPR... Who are they?

BBC can now go do one!

Comment

They're discussing the Championship games...not ONE mention of us!!!
          Does our good form really offend them so much?
          Even showing the league table, they couldn't get it off the screen quick enough.

E-mails? "I've got to talk about QPR or they'll kill me". That is an unbelievable statement and an absolute disgrace. She clearly thought it was funny.
          No, it bleedin' AIN'T.
          Rushed through an fan's email with the stats, asking for decent coverage, then couldn't get onto Watford quick enough.

What a shi.te programme.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Gave up on this show last week. Pr!ck host, pr!ck sidekick, pr!ck bald headed weirdo roving reporter sh!t coverage for Rangers while they lick the rectum of a Welsh club.

I go to the games & have QPR player & Sky Sports.... Think I'll stick with them.

Agree with you and I also have QPR Player, Sky Sports & ESPN, who needs the BBC?

Comment

BBC-Filth

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                Yet again, barely a mention for the team leading the Championship by 6 points.
                with goal difference, 7 points...
                don't worry about it, we'll get our place in the sun..
                **** the media, they don't know ****, never have.
                I think there is a bias against Warnock. But it doesn't matter if we're 7 points ahead.

Comment

History of Cardiff, there not even English ffs, let them watch it on BBC Wales.
                  They even showed some highlights of Cardiff and Real Madrid from the 60s I think, which was longer than our coverage.
                  WTF have we done wrong?
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The bbc are obviously waiting for our first defeat then you can bet we will be the main featured game

Comment

Does anyone know why the BBC programme late kick off isn't showing or did it start after Xmas last year??

Comment

was ITV any kinder to us when on there though?
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lucky its not called "The QPR Show" or we would really be up in arms.

Comment

Are we gonna have the same post every week?

Seriously...Who cares?
                            We're flying high and keeping under the radar, so let's keep it that way.

£35 per year for QPR Player if you're that bothered about extended highlights.

And no...I don't work for them
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              Are we gonna have the same post every week?

Seriously...Who cares?
                              We're flying high and keeping under the radar, so let's keep it that way.

£35 per year for QPR Player if you're that bothered about extended highlights.

And no...I don't work for them
                              could not agree more. I love to see the goals but ive resigned to stay up to watch them when i just record it and watch it in the morning. Fast forward the crap bits rewind the good bits.
                              Perfect that were not in the limelight, absolutely perfect
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X