Atmosphere at Loftus Road today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere at Loftus Road today

I was in the Lower Loft and I have to say - we were very quiet before the first goal went in. Once we'd scored it was a different story - but you could feel the nerves today when it was goalless.

Hope we can crank it up for Millwall.

On a brighter note, after visiting the club shop, I am now the proud owner of a QPR gnome, (great value at under £15).

He is now resplendant amongst the roses in my back garden. I have named him "Norbert".

Terrible home support today. The rangers fans were largely silent throughout the first half. If people can't be arsed to sing when we are table toppers then we don't deserve to be in that position.

Our support away from home is so much better. In contrast it's embarassing at home.

Comment

Thought I'd try A Block for the first time. Dreadful. In the first half it was like a morgue. Picked up a little after we started scoring, but still very quiet. Didn't help that the away support are clustered near Ellerslie, leaving a huge great gap in the ground next to A Block.

Comment

This isn't great news!

Comment

Chill out you lot. Heard NW praising the fans on Radio London - he was probably talking about the 2nd half but still, we can't have been that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            Chill out you lot. Heard NW praising the fans on Radio London - he was probably talking about the 2nd half but still, we can't have been that bad
            The Football Paper quotes Warnock as saying "The crowds got off their backsides in the second half" i.e. we were on our backsides in the first half when not playing well and not winning. Could do better.

Comment

Qpr fans..... Blimey we love a good old moan. I swear some of us went home moaning that we let one in at hilsbrough! Top of the league and unbeaten but its more moans about the crowd and injuries. Let's just enjoy it. The best thing for me is that we've been through a lot of crap times in recent years so this start makes it even sweeter!!

Comment

There was quite a bit of concern during the first half, because Donny looked good and we're all waiting for the slip-up -- I think the atmosphere was subdued because of that, and, personally, until the first goal went in, I thought our banana skin had come. Once we scored and Donny had to go from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 I felt we would win.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                X