Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who enjoys reading the opposing team's message boards more than their own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who enjoys reading the opposing team's message boards more than their own?

From Cardiff's board titled "Will QPR run away with it ?": http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index...26a8e2f474052b

That is a pretty interesting read to be honest and probably a fair reflection on what other teams, and possibly some of our own fans (me included, but praying I'm worng!!) must be thinking about us.

Comment

www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum

Reading it really shows how low their intelligence is.Most can't make a post without using the C word.

Like the relaxed attitude towards modding though.

Comment

They obviously have no idea that one of our single most influential players is injured (Faurlin) and that we have a wealth of talent on the bench or coming back from injury (Smith, Hulse, Rowly, hopefully Cookie, and even Orr, if we're talking strength in depth).
        The best thing about Faurlin is he is so understated so other team's fans have no idea how good he is -- they just see the likes of Taarabt and Buzz. Takes them by surprise. The sooner he's back the better, which may well put another very talented player back on the bench -- Buzz.
        I also loved the bit about if Taarabt or Mackie are injured that's our season over -- Mackie's been injured all season, anyway, and we've won games when Tarby hasn't played well.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

##### the lot of them...

Odd to see some Cardiff fans actually being pleasant for once...
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

http://www.network54.com/Forum/337244/

quite like this one,plenty Rs mentions as well.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
            X