walker is quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walker is quality

i thought orr was quite good but kyle walker wot a player and so young,sign him up,motm 2day!

outstanding...
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Superb, Tott**** have already said he aint for sale under any circumstances, just hope we extend his loan to Xmas & beyond
      Ramage for England

Comment

Originally posted by robrtid View Post
        Superb, Tott**** have already said he aint for sale under any circumstances, just hope we extend his loan to Xmas & beyond
        He told player he wanted to stay so hope spurs rbs stay injuree free

Comment

Must say he looks decent, I'm hoping we loan him for the rest of the season.

Comment

He says himself that he overlaps for fun, and that's right. Sometimes a little over enthusiastic tperhaps and doesn't always get the defensive basics right. He's a chance of becoming a top Prem player, IMO, and would be a great signing - fat chance though.

Comment

cant see spuds letting us have him for too long ,the way hutton played yesterday harry will want him back to replace him,heres hoping though

Comment

He needs to learn how to head a ball though

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
                  i thought orr was quite good but kyle walker wot a player and so young,sign him up,motm 2day!
                  him and kenny were immense yesterday. best players in long

Comment

he is very confident
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
                    X