Reunited with X Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reunited with X Block

First time in there for 5/6 years tomorrow. Just booked my two bros and my uncle a ticket there too. Fancied the change of scenery.

Anyway, it's looking pretty full in there, and it seems the majority of the ground is the same. Should be a good atmosphere around LR tomorrow, so let's hope the players respond and give us something to sing for. Make no mistake, it'll be a tough game, but I fancy another win.

It'll probably be closer than most think, so I'm going for 1-0.
    Your mum would love me...

Pete's just offered me a ticket in X block for tomorrows game, it's someone else's ticket who is now sitting else where. I'll know in the morning if I can go and was not expecting to go at all, might see you in there.

I sat in X Block last year for a game and it was a good place to watch the game and they were singing at the back.

Comment

Moved to X block this season and expected it to be dead, but it's been very lively in there.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

6 of us in X tomorrow...

Comment

going to get in X for the norwich game if i aint working that saturday, where do i wanna be sitting for this atmosphere then nearer school end or nearer W block?

Comment

i was never liked sitting there in the past , but have enjoyed sitting there this and last season. some good banter , especially this season so far

Comment

Ten of us in X block today. Not sat there for long time.

It will be a tight game today 1 v 0 I reckon

Comment

Block X, Row T.

I'd rather be further back, but I left it to my uncle to book.

Aiming to get to Smuts for 12.30-ish.

Comment

In X Block for the first time today, normally in Upper Loft. Well looking forward to it and I agree with Benny that it's going to be a close game, in fact rather nervous about this one.
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

x block is where its at,picked up millwall tickets last night.x block row A ..bring it on
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      x block is where its at,picked up millwall tickets last night.x block row A ..bring it on
                      Booking mine today.

Comment

Was in x for boro and again today, booked the wall tickets for in there Tuesday night too! Seems like we're all gonna be in there! Let's make it the loudest part of the ground from now on!!! You R'ssss
                        "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

R block all the way!
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I've sat in X block once and never again. S block all the way ;)

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              Booking mine today.
                              only 7% left in x block for wall game benny.get down there early
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X