Hill & Mackie Resting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill & Mackie Resting?

Both seem to be nursing injuries, would you rest the two of them for Doncaster? or carry on playing them?

Always, always, always, always

Play your best side.

That is all.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I'd be happy to leave it up to the physio's. They seem do know what they're doing under NW for now, so I'm sure that if they're fit, they'll be given the nod.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Rest them. Good to get squad players involved and given a chance to stake a claim. Smith hattrick anyone?

Comment

I just a little worried that another game could spell injuries to these two... and we have two big games coming up with Millwall and Crystal Palace.

I was thinking Smith and Borrowdale for Doncaster.

Comment

[QUOTE=ollyhoops;454080]I just a little worried that another game could spell injuries to these two... and we have two big games coming up with Millwall and Crystal Palace.

Think Doncaster is the bigger game......Worry about Millwall @ 5pm tomorrow & worry about palarse at 10pm tuesday

Comment

Sorry, who would you guys play at left back?

Comment

I thought I saw an article earlier today saying that Neil is playing the same team as last Saturday and that we might only have 6 on the bench.

Comment

carry on till ore is fit then rest hill and play either connolly or walker at lb

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Rest them. Good to get squad players involved and given a chance to stake a claim. Smith hattrick anyone?
                    Agree with you Benny but also agree with acricketer, we have a good strong squad, give other players a chance and I'm sure they are more hungry to show what they can do.

Comment

Rest them, no point risking long term injuries, stick tommy smith in there, perhaps we'll nick one from a corner or free kick.

Comment

Working...
                      X