No announcement yet.

The i love Crystal Palace thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like their sense of humour - they have a kit like Barcelona ffs. Self-parody or what. You gotta respect that sort of self-effacement.

Comment

I love that because they have nothing to say right now they have decided to boycott our site. I loved Jams.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Jams is one of my favourite opposition fans too
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I love the Italian wannabees
          ultratastic
          I love their performances in Europe
          I love the amount of times they have been top club in London
          I love them

Comment

I think we must be the friendly football club as we all seem to love our footballing buddies from Palarse and Millwall. Its one big love in and long may it continue
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I love it that I can take my Nectar Card along with my match ticket and nip next door and get some be good to myself grub.

Comment

they were champs of Southern League div 2 in 1905/06, only losing one game!
                thats something to crow about!!!

Comment

Dress rehersals for next week are going well....

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I love the fact they gave it large before the game but we outsung them, beat them and took over south london (and there trains)

Comment

nice family club that try really hard without ever achieving,bless thier little cottons
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I hate Charlton more than them, because they all the young players went to them for years.

Comment

i love how they got rid of there rejects clint hill and shanu derry lol

Comment

"massive Palace"

Comment

i hate them..........hope an earthquake that obliterates the richter scale...say a 10.9 hits the thornton heath area after next saturday........the aftershocks so strong all of croydon collapses into a massive black hole.........sir bob geldof will then put together a relief charidee called ' lemons aid'........an open air concert featuring the communards/erasure n dana international !......sorry but i hate them more than the ex mrs factamondo who is on my hatred list with attila the hun/hitler n fat farank lumpard.....ooh and bob carolgees!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Bit harsh facto!! I love the way you can walk into 90% of their shops and buy anything for a pound! I also like what they do for period dramas and films! If you film around fornton eaf it still looks and feels like 1976.

Comment

Working...
                                X