No announcement yet.

A display!!!!!! Lmfao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got to bounce and wave arms in t5he air from side to side in unison to look cool dont forget.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

haha they "dont give a f***" but still find they have to make up banners etc?
      what a bunch of sad acts...
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I'd like to hear 3,000 Rangers fans sing: "You're Just a Gay Fenerbahce...." at the soppy logs. Quality!!!!!
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

they are becoming obsessed with us. Like a jilted lover, or a jealous stalker.

I think they want to be us.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Leighsy you should start a thread similar to the one you started for Millwall

I love Palarse because they are so knowledgable and all have an IQ above 3 but below 6
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Seeing as they doing soppy cards, how about the best one of all time....

"Run Forrest, Run!"

It's just like High School Musical transposed to Croydon slum.

If you're going to pretend to be like the big boys of Serie A, the least you can do is go to the bother of smuggling in flares and a loudhailer. Then you man up and take the ejection. Wusses.

Typical Palace - even their "ultras" (s******) are on the cheap.

Comment

We should sing a loud rendition of 'We all agree that Mackie is better then Ambrose' Dave Seaman styleee

Comment

you could bet your life on ambrosia scoring against us tho. its written in the stars.

Comment

Can we all just ignore them please. We're in danger of sinking to their level. They are no rival of ours and never have been. Last year's game had some edge as we had taken their manager and were stalking key members of their squad. Plus that game just happened to be one that went a long way to determining who was (and wasn't) safe from relegation. But things are back to normal now. Warnock is solidly Rangers, we've raped their squad for who we wanted and we are in a different competition this year (opposite ends of the table) . I suggest we simply let the mugs make their posters if that floats their gay boats and get back to brooding over their "real" "arch-enemies" from Brighton (scary). Haaaand-bags girls.

Comment

stick darren ambrose, weve got jamie mackie!!!
                      we got jamie mackie
                      got jamie mackiiiieeeeee
                      stick darren ambrose, weve got jamie mackie!

Comment

joke club
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                        X