Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why there's still more chance of Big Sam managing Madrid than a Prem club appointing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why there's still more chance of Big Sam managing Madrid than a Prem club appointing

Last week the entire footballing community enjoyed a good laugh when ‘Big Sam’ Allardyce blithely announced that he “would be more suited to managing Inter Milan or Real Madrid” than (presumably) Blackburn Rovers.Can you imagine, everyone asked, that big northern lump – I’m paraphrasing here – pitching up at the Santiago Bernabeu, sweating cobs, wearing a Kiss-Me-Quick hat, squinting madly at his Anglo-Spanish phrasebook and wondering why the ‘fullo Englishico’ isn’t on the menu at Tapas-U-Li...

More...

Very funny article on Robbo Robson's blog

http://robborobson.blogspot.com/?zx=b01000fa5ba907c1

Comment

I like Big Sam, he was great at Bolton, very straight forward, direct guy, Inter and Real are probably beyond his reach but there is nothing wrong with thinking big.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
        I like Big Sam, he was great at Bolton, very straight forward, direct guy, Inter and Real are probably beyond his reach but there is nothing wrong with thinking big.
        Can't stand the fella to be honest. Whinges more than Wenger.

Comment

Working...
        X