Leeds and cardiff what a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds and cardiff what a joke

There game as been changed for live tv on sky october the 25th, that will be 3 times each this season already, i know we all what to keep the cameras away but how much do sky pay each team for a live game.

Bet that gets very tasty!!

They must have made it the early kick off?

Comment

They are two clubs in need of charideee, and the luvvies in TV land have obviously gone off the usual suspects, Africa, Pakistan, India, etc, etc.

Soon, we'll be seeing adverts asking us to sponsor a ***** from either Leeds or Cardiff.

Comment

And long may our games continue to not be picked. I like my Saturday 3.00pm kick offs.

Comment

Being on TV brings its own added pressure on players, personally I prefer to be ignored by the media.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
            And long may our games continue to not be picked. I like my Saturday 3.00pm kick offs.
            Me too.

That's the one thing that i hate about the Prem.Football should be played on saturdays at 3,not sundays at 4 etc..

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              Me too.

That's the one thing that i hate about the Prem.Football should be played on saturdays at 3,not sundays at 4 etc..
              best thing about it for me. can go and see us and then wacth match of the day and the league show that night, and then two class games on the sunday either in the battleship or over dinner, and then same again on the monday night.
              love it.

Comment

wHY ARE THEY SO CONCERNED WITH CARDIFF AND LEEDS? WE`LL FINISH AT LEAST 18 POINTS AHEAD OF BOTH OF THEM COME END OF SEASON

Comment

Let's face it. TV is likely to get a bigger audience with those teams than we generate. Let's enjoy the ride and not get upset at any perceived slight.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Let's face it. TV is likely to get a bigger audience with those teams than we generate. Let's enjoy the ride and not get upset at any perceived slight.
                    Agreed, lets fill Loftus Rd before we complain about TV coverage (crap tho it might be, particularly all the Cardiff love in).

Comment

couldn't agree with dpmd, more long may it continue that they T.V. leave us alone. I want us to be playing on saturdays not Friday nights or at noon on sundays also the less were are on T.V. the more of a mystery we will be to teams that have to play us

Comment

it doesn't matter as long as we beat Leeds and Cardiff when we play them, stealth bomber, baby, stealth bomber!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                          it doesn't matter as long as we beat Leeds and Cardiff when we play them, stealth bomber, baby, stealth bomber!
                          Your american side is starting to come through. Please try and not be SO american while using this messageboard. Cheers.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not really a joke. The reason for this is because it allows the Police to control the event much better. This way less supporters will be likely to make the trip given it's a Monday night (school night so less Cardiff chav will be able to make it). Plus being a Monday there will be no other games on anywhere else so the should be little chance of conflicts with travelling supporters around the country.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Your american side is starting to come through. Please try and not be SO american while using this messageboard. Cheers.
                              to be honest, I switch from british to american all the time, I'm married to an american, honestly I don't know if I'm coming or going, next year I'm going to be Indian. If we go up.

Comment

Working...
                              X