What has happened to Pete's Latest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to Pete's Latest?

The last edition of "Pete's Latest" was at the end of July, and one was promised for the end of August which never materialised. Will you be putting a new one up soon? Also, I very much enjoyed the radio shows that you put up on the site last season. Will they be made available this season?

We will be doing a Petes Latest for this site next Thursday after the Millwall game.

Hopefully to give more widespread and maximum exposure we will be doing regular features on the official web-site where it will be live and allow phone ins, this is something that will probably happen after the International break. A podcast will be provided for anyone who misses the regular QPR shows. Objective is to get ex players on. Already talking to Clive Wilson and the club have contacts with ex players to get involved.

The initial programmes have already started on the official 1 hour prior to kick off.

End of the day BBC and other media forget we are top of the league and moving up, so we need to maximise exposure ourselves
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Petes got to clear the video camera of his naked holiday home movies first.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

The leak has been plugged.

Comment

Thanks Pete for the information. Look forward to the next show. It will be nice to reflect on the positive at last, after all the grief we have had to put up with over the last few years!

Comment

let me know if you want any gofors for thursday pete

chris

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

As long as Pete covers up his white bits we'll all be happy.

Anyway he will need people on the show that have been to games and not smoking fat cuban cigars, as that doesn't interest me.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
              X