Hull Away 4/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull Away 4/12

Managed to buy train ticket for Hull away yesterday, £20 return from Stevenage, and also Nottingham away £23 return from Stevenage one change at Grantham, looking forward to going to grounds never been to before.

Can anyone reccomend best pubs to go to for these grounds?, how many more fellow fans will be going by train.

Cheers

Hemel Ranger,

plan to go to Hole as well and stay over night, its supposed to be good???

not got my train ticket yet as sky havnt said what games they are showing in December yet - have they? it could be moved to a fri, sun or monday?

will put on here the pubs when i speak to my old boss who is a hole fan
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Hull 4/12

Knew about the sky games problem, but the £20 fare price was to good a chance to miss

Hemel Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Hemelranger View Post
        Managed to buy train ticket for Hull away yesterday, £20 return from Stevenage, and also Nottingham away £23 return from Stevenage one change at Grantham, looking forward to going to grounds never been to before.

Can anyone reccomend best pubs to go to for these grounds?, how many more fellow fans will be going by train.

Cheers

Hemel Ranger,
        I got mine last week £25 all in via Donny. I'm a bit paranoid now that Sky will move this game now though. 04 December is my birthday Sky so leave this game well alone please!

Comment

Haven't been to Hull but for Nottingham head for Hooters, 30 of us in there last time round. Good craic. Nice to sip my cranberry juice whilst looking at loads of big bangers strolling around! ;-)

Comment

I don't think Sky will be interested in the Hull game tbh but the Leeds game on the 18th looks vulnerable to them interfering. I was just after sorting that trip now but this thread made me pause. When will they declare do we know?

Comment

Working...
            X