No announcement yet.

mackie is better than bowles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mackie has made an instant impact and long may it last but to compare him to Stan the Man is laughable.
    Stan had Mackies work rate and Adels skills and much more ,a real passion for everything Rangers. Stan is and always will be the 'Greatest Player to wear the Hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post

My dad loves stan.

I love stan, and the whole 75/76 team....not forgetting the two that are no longer with us.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by w12boy View Post
        Mackie has made an instant impact and long may it last but to compare him to Stan the Man is laughable.
        Stan had Mackies work rate and Adels skills and much more ,a real passion for everything Rangers. Stan is and always will be the 'Greatest Player to wear the Hoops.
        Speckled Hen me finks
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No-one will ever touch Stan, as the old song goes 'Stanley, Stanley, Stanley, Stanley, he is the King of Loftus road'
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Stan is GOD!...He has rangers in heart as we do, and without doubt the best player ever to play for us...it will take someone very special to deserve Stans status!

Comment

Dexter old son we'll probably never see the likes of Stan playing for us again - yes Mackie has made a great start - but better than Stan - come on mate ! Neverthe less this is a great squad this season and Mackie has proved to be a major part of it - i was one of those who questioned Warno's choice - but he's got something that these players respond to and i'm glad to admit " I WAS WRONG " anyone got a spare hat i can eat !

Comment

do

do not talk rubbish i saw bowles play hundreds of time,he could never head a ball like mackie,he never had the ability to run at players like mackie

YOU GUYS SHOULD SALUTE WARNOCK THE GREATEST MANAGER WE HAVE EVER HAD AT THIS CLUB,AND SALUTE SUPER STAR MACKIE THIS YEAR HE WILL SCORE 40 GOALS THE HIGHEST EVER AMOUNT BOWLES EVER GOT IN THIS DIVISION IS 16,SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE,IM OFF TO THE BETTING SHOP TO PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS ON US TO WIN THIS LEAGUE BY 15 POINTS,the rest of u can .................................###xx ###
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

christ your bookies opens early!

Comment

I've said it before, nobody is better than stan bowles.

Comment

yeah

yeah they are 24 hours on the net ,where u get better odds
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        do not talk rubbish i saw bowles play hundreds of time,he could never head a ball like mackie,he never had the ability to run at players like mackie

YOU GUYS SHOULD SALUTE WARNOCK THE GREATEST MANAGER WE HAVE EVER HAD AT THIS CLUB,AND SALUTE SUPER STAR MACKIE THIS YEAR HE WILL SCORE 40 GOALS THE HIGHEST EVER AMOUNT BOWLES EVER GOT IN THIS DIVISION IS 16,SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE,IM OFF TO THE BETTING SHOP TO PUT MY LIFE SAVINGS ON US TO WIN THIS LEAGUE BY 15 POINTS,the rest of u can .................................###xx ###
                        I love Warnock but to say he is better than Jago, Sexton and Venables is ridiculous, if he goes on to coach Barcelona than you can compare him to Venables, oh, yeah, let him take England to the semis of the Euros , too.

Comment

In the summer people were saying Taarabt was better than Stan which was a joke and now, after a few good performances and a few goals, Mackie is better than Bowles as well. How about letting players get a 3-5 seasons under their belt before comparing them against previous club legends.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            In the summer people were saying Taarabt was better than Stan which was a joke and now, after a few good performances and a few goals, Mackie is better than Bowles as well. How about letting players get a 3-5 seasons under their belt before comparing them against previous club legends.
                            the thing is, if he scores 20 goals, he'll be off to spurs, therein lies the difference. Somebody will grab him.

Comment

Still wont make him better than Stanley and QPR should put him on a 5-6 year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                                Still wont make him better than Stanley and QPR should put him on a 5-6 year contract.
                                paul you can sign him to a 10 year contract and it still means nothing, we have to sell if we get good money for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X