Hulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulse

Anyone know when he's expected to be fit to play ?

Interesting one.... don't have a clue when he's fit but my take on it.

The signings of Hulse, Smith and even Kyle Walker on loan has defo kept the whole squad on their toes.
    Hearing Mackie say he didn't want to take his shirt off when scoring in case of bookings / suspension as "he might not get his place back" just proves to me that these players know they have to work hard each and every game.

Just look at the change in body lanhuage of HH -- alright he still struggles to finish his dinner but his workrate is phenominal and the same can be said for all the players I've seen so far except for Patrick Angryman (who surprise, surprise is on the list).

The flip side is every club having a decent season needs a decent squad - we'll probably need to use around 24 players this season and I think we may need one more name in the squad but possibly not if Cookie can spring back and Fitz Hll can be available on the bench for rest of the season.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Agree with all of that LBLOCK

It will be great to have the option of bringing Hulse on late in a game when HH is beginnning to get tired

Also shows the strength in depth we're building that we've never had for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
        Interesting one.... don't have a clue when he's fit but my take on it.

The signings of Hulse, Smith and even Kyle Walker on loan has defo kept the whole squad on their toes.
        Hearing Mackie say he didn't want to take his shirt off when scoring in case of bookings / suspension as "he might not get his place back" just proves to me that these players know they have to work hard each and every game.

Just look at the change in body lanhuage of HH -- alright he still struggles to finish his dinner but his workrate is phenominal and the same can be said for all the players I've seen so far except for Patrick Angryman (who surprise, surprise is on the list).

The flip side is every club having a decent season needs a decent squad - we'll probably need to use around 24 players this season and I think we may need one more name in the squad but possibly not if Cookie can spring back and Fitz Hll can be available on the bench for rest of the season.
        Already used more than that fella and we are only 7 games in. 27 players so far this season according to this official site...

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Already used more than that fella and we are only 7 games in. 27 players so far this season according to this official site...

http://www.football-league.co.uk/pag...0373~7,00.html

To be fair Dazza that does include the Carling Cup where a few got their only run out so far this season and also includes any subs named so explains the apparantly high number of players used.
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

21 players have actually played plus Rowlands, Cerny and Borrowdale who have been on the bench but not featured.

Comment

SiePie any news on Hulse and will he be back soon?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

But only 14 different players have started the 7 league games this season.

That is; Saturdays team plus Faurlin, Hall and Orr
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  SiePie any news on Hulse and will he be back soon?
                  Not sure the accuracy of this but it's says unlikely to return before Palace

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    Not sure the accuracy of this but it's says unlikely to return before Palace

http://www.championshipforum.co.uk/c...s-injury-blow/
                    good find, cheers.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

My only worry is Helguson is bound to get injured over the season and then that only leaves Hulse as our one out and out attacking striker (I don't count Agyman or Clarke) so not much to bring off the bench, except perhaps Smith in a striker role.

Comment

Hulse not fit until mid November. Tendonitis.

Lord only knows why we bought him when we did. Paying the salary of a player on a treatment table at the point of signing is mental.

Comment

Maybe that's why we got such a good deal on him...?

Comment

Working...
                          X