Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those 2 late goals against Derby and the last International Break.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those 2 late goals against Derby and the last International Break.....

May well prove to the real turning point in our season IMO.

Mackies 95th minute equaliser could be the most important goal of the season, moral was kept at maximum and we were able to regroup for 2 weeks before embarking on an incredible run of form.

I agree. At first I thought maybe the Intl break may have come at a bad time for us but in hindsight it was a blessing in disguise.

The moral you mentioned is such an important ingredient when trying to achieve what we all crave.

Comment

i think Derby scoring 2 gave us the kick up the #### we needed, showed we cannot take this league for granted.Also showed how much the team are a unit, you saw that the way they celebrated.

Comment

Very true Quaz. A wake up call as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Mackies 95th minute equaliser could be the most important goal of the season, moral was kept at maximum and we were able to regroup for 2 weeks before embarking on an incredible run of form.

Been saying this the last couple of games to my mates. Think this really has opened their eyes that they are more than capable as long as they believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            i think Derby scoring 2 gave us the kick up the #### we needed, showed we cannot take this league for granted.Also showed how much the team are a unit, you saw that the way they celebrated.
            I never see sh*t. We walked out on 89mins!

Comment

No way Dazzer! Saw it on SSN/Football league Show and it gave me chillls :D
              On Julio Cesar...
              Originally posted by Franky Boy
              laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

I agree and if that didn't take place we might have lost a few more as teams would have thought we were beatable but were not!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  I never see sh*t. We walked out on 89mins!
                  you missed the best part mate apart from the goals, team celebrated as tho they had won.Showed just how well the team have bonded.

Comment

Morale and confidence are definitely a big factor with a number of players in our squad. Combine that with the team spirit we have, and you have a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

Agreed.... i think people underestimate the quality of goal two great skill and finish...

Comment

i am still a bit concerned about goalscorers;mackie can't keep scoring all the goals;we need some from midfield and helguson apart from pens.hogan is chipping in ok but that is all

Comment

Working...
                        X